Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to get his shoes off and SCREW, SCREW, SCREW AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any girls

No. The 'True Gore' sections are all-male. Dead women (hanged or otherwise) are fine he Random Media section - have a look there.

I don't know if you could call that one botched or not. I'd think he's one of the luckiest men alive, especially if he was into being hanged. He went the distance it looks like to me and lived to tell about it! If that had been me at his age, I would have been pissed off that they were going to kill me but thrilled that I was going to hang at the same time. It would have been a kind of "be careful what you wish for" thing. After fantasizing about it for years and then find myself there with the noose around my neck, I would have been throbbing hard and ready to make the most of it!

Then to go through it to the end and find myself being revived relatively uninjured would be awesome. Then I would know everything I've always wondered about. I'd love to hear him tell the story of what it was like. Having gone through that, I wonder if I'd ever want a noose around my neck again?

Ginger lad hangs self on window

The hanging device was a belt forming an open noose fixed to the handle of a window. The blinds had been pulled down to prevent early detection of the victim. A suicide note was found on the desk.

Yes, very nice.

This week's ahorcados from the Spanish-speaking world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back