Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I updated the link.

A

antinotis

What did he do? Was he gay or a Christian? Barbarians.

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Download on original link worked fine for me.
Superb vid - where was it? Plenty of guys taking pics - have any fond their way onto the net (I havent been online for a week, may yet find them in another thread).
Manuel, if you have any more like that please post them!

phyzzique

Global Moderator
Staff member
Awesome vid! :hang: If you can get past the horror of what is actually happening. Great post though.

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Last edited:

dropdude2002

Forum Regular
Nice set of vids! Only regret is that they waited until he was already dead to string him up. Looks like they virtually beheaded him. Definitely used that body hard

Askan72

Forum Regular
What's going on in this countries? How could people be so cruel and unpitying? With medieval minds ...

SantaCompaña

Forum Regular
It is simple: brutalized people owning to lack of culture, ignorance, social or economic backward state, religious fanaticism... Ignorance + backward state = cruelty, blind violence, fanaticism and lack of humanity.
No need to go to third world countries or Mexico, Brazil or Muslim countries: Here there is the religious fanaticism of the United States or its rate of crime and violence (one of the highest in the world), for example.

Askan72

Forum Regular
You are right, SantaCompaña: Friedrich Schiller said already in the 18th century: "We ARE enlighted. Why we are still barbarians?"