Hairy Man Autopsied Alive in another Brutal Mexico Cartel Execution Video

now, if they would only hook a dude up to a actual embalming machine and suck out all the blood
and pump him full of formalin while hes alive, so he feels all the caustic chemical burning inside his veins.
hopefully the pain would be so intense that all he would do is squirm and bend and crunch his toes
profusely in reaction to the mind blowing pain hed be in. id blow buckets!

Wow! Thanks Caleb. I'm such a huge fan of vivisection :stroke:
I'm such a huge fan of vivisection :stroke:
So sweet to watch a knife slice into a belly, and then the guts begin to ooze out. The more the guy fights and strains, the more guts he forces out. Like this dude.
Also love peeling back the chest and belly to expose the muscles and organs beneath. Looks like marbled steak in a butcher shop. I want to take some home and pop it into the skillet.
So, yeah, vivisection rocks! :drool::drool::stroke::stroke:

.....a tantalizing slab of meat….chunky and delicious.
I like the quiet in this bucolic scene. The butchers speak softly as they work efficiently. Are they discussing the work at hand? Or just chatting about what they'll do on the weekend with their families or buddies?
The meat lets out a cry at the beginning as his right arm is detached, but otherwise makes only a few stoic grunts and groans. Perhaps thinking what he might have done differently so as not to be here just now.
Because both the butchers and the meat are so quiet, I can concentrate on the sweet sounds of the knife....slicing, cutting and chopping....through skin, muscle and tendon. It is seldom a video allows us to hear the sounds of butchery. Cut, chop. Moan, groan. Life draining. It's my favorite soundtrack. Just another day in the life of a butcher. But a unique experience for us and for the meat.

Sonny gets vivisected.

This is absolutely what I would like to do :load:
Maybe tie him to a table and proceed with more precision to strip him of each muscle and then take out his organs one by one so the boy can learn more about human anatomy.

Now how can we convince those cartel guys to start making videos with ISIS quality and editing?

This is absolutely what I would like to do :load:
Maybe tie him to a table and proceed with more precision to strip him of each muscle and then take out his organs one by one so the boy can learn more about human anatomy.

Now how can we convince those cartel guys to start making videos with ISIS quality and editing?
I would love to have him watch as muscles and organs are removed. And watch me chew on them. It would add so much to his education. I could keep him alive for days, cutting away small parts, munching as I talk to him, explaining vivisection, explaining cannibalism. He's a tasty piece.

Back