Guys in very serious trouble

voretentacleguy

Forum Regular
Hi, nice to meet you again.
They have been asking me for images with more deaths and a lot of gore.
Here I leave some images with small stories.
I would like your comments to be more extensive and descriptive. since making an image costs me a lot of time.

deaths with thorns.

Max has been trapped by a carnivorous plant. This one is full of thorns. that have clung to the body of our young athlete. The more Max struggles, the more they dig into his torso, back and arms: besides that his fingers are shattered.
the creature envelops the young man in the blue leggings and starts crushing him in a bad way. making the thorns dig into the whole body of the young man.
Max, he's still fighting, his legs are free and he's trying to escape, but his sneakers slip between the slime of the plant and the boy's blood and sweat. the athlete feels how the thorns begin to destroy his insides. such is the strength of this creature, that Max will be compressed and devoured, surely.
but to the boy's disgrace, some wicked goblins appear ready to support the carnivorous plant and share the prey of legginfs and sneakers.
the wicked goblins, watch the juvenile prey, see how Max's strong legs, kick the air, while the plant crushes him.
the blue tights of Max, are completely broken and leave naked, the huge ass of the young man. An elf is mounted on the buttocks of Max, and begins to open to find the virginal arse of the guy.but it is such the force that the plant exerts against Max, that it has begun to gut by the anus. the young man kicks with all his strength, but it's useless. his intestines sprout up his ass, like shit. the guy is liquidated.
but the goblins are happy, and they begin to pull and devour the young athlete's guts.
Max does not know what's going on in his ass, he just feels how his beautiful face is pierced by hundreds of thorns. A goblin finds it fun to lick one of the sport sneakers. While his brothers disembowel live and devour the young man.

I really like those little monsters with the huge dicks. It's always good to see them getting up to mischief in your art work.

Devoured in pair
a creature from another dimension, has appeared and has caught 2 young athletes. These, have tried to fight, but it is totally useless. This gelatinous beast has trapped them from the head, to the torso. And has begun to suck them, absorb them and digest them, alive. the poor kids, kick with their sneakers and their leggings, but they are destined to be the food of this beast.
surely their nikes, will remain only as proof of the monster's visit.

hello a pleasure to greet you.
I would like you to give your point of view about these images and how to finish them.
here these devils appear more

Hello, voretentacleguy -- I'm glad the half-dozen devils in your latest image are at it again, torturing and tormenting a human-type dude! It was a great idea to have one of the devils fucking this guy in the ass, but maybe you could arrange things so that one of the devils is sucking his dick at the same time. Whatever you do is fine by me, so long as the big-dicked devils are at work in your images.

Of the set of three, I definitely like the first best, because that's where the devils are raising hell with that guy's body!

They are all good, but I like the last two the best.
I would like him sometimes to be wearing underpants instead of leggings, or under his leggings, and to be pissing and shitting as the tentacles destroy his insides. And sometimes in your older pics, we saw his face with a look of joy on it as he was destroyed from inside - that was hot.

Back