Gutting

Gutting is good. Sooooo fucking good!

Yeah. Look inside our belly and our guts are laid out in perfect order. Slice that belly open and all those guts slide out and plop onto the ground in a wet, slimy pile. Which do you prefer? I like the pile on the ground.

Yeah. Look inside our belly and our guts are laid out in perfect order. Slice that belly open and all those guts slide out and plop onto the ground in a wet, slimy pile. Which do you prefer? I like the pile on the ground.
I prefer the pile on the ground too, Caleb. Nothing's better than watching a man's belly open up and see his gut slide out, the faster the better, until he's just leaning forward staring down at his unwravelled intestines on the ground beneath him.

I prefer the pile on the ground too, Caleb. Nothing's better than watching a man's belly open up and see his gut slide out, the faster the better, until he's just leaning forward staring down at his unwravelled intestines on the ground beneath him.

On the other hand, guts on the ground will get cold quickly. There is much to be said for opening up a dude and burying your face and hands in his warm, wet guts. Perhaps pulling them out slowly and playing with them as his heart continues to beat.

who's to say you can't have both, some fun with them nice and warm and wet still in the body only to plop on the ground once you have had your fun.

Back