ryan76

Forum Newcomer
Hi, I'm new here. I like gut punching and abs tortures. To be gut punched, tortured and crushed.

Here my contribution: Gut punching video "Garage Workover 2", full lenght 40 minutes action.

Welcome, ryan76

all very good . for me i like navel belly torso pain .i do not want to kill any one ..nor do i want to die.. but i love my own blood commimg out of my own gut hole and then drink it up 0.i am hoping that some one likes this ......happy to cut myself in your present if its you things or you could do it fo me long as its no animals or minors or women....very happy to see a blood flow out of my guts and drink it back

Last edited:
Glad to see someone on here that loves gut punching. I have a ton of videos with gut punching in it. If you have anything you wanna trade, message me on Yahoo Messenger (jusroche1).

Glad to see someone on here that loves gut punching. I have a ton of videos with gut punching in it. If you have anything you wanna trade, message me on Yahoo Messenger (jusroche1).

I posted a full gut punching, why not you sharing too?

Many people into gut punching not have access to amazing videos, but many materials like movie, music, apps or sex videos we have.

Sorry, but I not understand...

Chicago here. 55, 5'10 180. I've been into gutpunching and navel torture since my mid-teens. Its rare to find others into it beyond the fantasy stage.

Love the bellybutton torture. I'd have been screaming and moaning in pain, and loving every second of it.

Man Steve had a gut of iron....I just loved watching his belly get battered and it never gets old :)

There are very few things sexier than sinking a bare fist into a bare belly - feeling the skin, the hairs, feeling the belly compress under the pressure of your fist, hearing the air rush from the lungs, hearing the grunt or groan of the recipient, watching his bulge grow and feeling your own grow as well. Just to SEE a male belly especially if his belly button is appealing and has a happy trail is HOT enough - but being able to push or grind or punch a fist down into it, cannot be matched except by blowing or screwing them :load:

Also very hot to catch a dude unawares. Punch his relaxed gut when he doesn't know it's coming. Fist goes deep and air gushes out and he is paralyzed and helpless. Just watch as he struggles to revive himself.

Love gutpunching and navel torture. Unfortunately more are into the fantasy of it than participating in it. Finding someone with the stones to play is rare

All the vids in this thread have disappeared. Too bad, because ramming a fist deep into a guy's gut is one of the greatest pleasures to experience, or watch.

Back