Group Body Pile UK

bbun

Forum Newcomer
Acting out this fantasy has always been one of my biggest dreams but.. i think it’d be amazing if a group of us got together and played dead in a body pile for maybe a couple people to enjoy for a few hours. it’d take a fair amount of organising but i think it could be amazing. just a pile of lifeless bodies with no more identity or emotions, who didn’t know each other in life, suddenly very intimately touching each other by chance while cold and dead. please respond to this thread if you’re interested or message me at fayelayton111@gmail.com and maybe we could all organise something like this <3

I’ve fantasied about being naked in a pile of bodies oh yes sir ... looking like one piece of a pile of fucktoys

The sad thing is that it is hard enough to get 1 reliable playmate, getting multiple playmates to meet at the same time is nearly impossible.

Acting out this fantasy has always been one of my biggest dreams but.. i think it’d be amazing if a group of us got together and played dead in a body pile for maybe a couple people to enjoy for a few hours. it’d take a fair amount of organising but i think it could be amazing. just a pile of lifeless bodies with no more identity or emotions, who didn’t know each other in life, suddenly very intimately touching each other by chance while cold and dead. please respond to this thread if you’re interested or message me at fayelayton111@gmail.com and maybe we could all organise something like this <3
It would be nice all smooth nude & oiled would be a great sightwould love to do it!

Back