Pyro Yoshi

Forum Regular
Hello. I'm a 22 year old straight female, and I stumbled upon this site through a random google search. While I can't imagine myself having sex with a dead body, I've always had a morbid interest in death and torture, ever since I was a little girl. When I was in the 10th grade, I frequently had fantasies about murdering my friends and classmates, and sometimes I imagined going to school and taking the entire class hostage. I decided to start drawing these fantasies out on paper, so I'd never forget them, and I ended up with a whole sketchbook full. I'm considering re drawing all of these, as I'm a much better artist now than when I was 15. I never really saw this as sexual though, so all of the victims, male and female alike, would be fully clothed. (I wouldn't want to draw a big gaping pussy anyway...they're gross).

I don't have these murder fantasies too often anymore, but they emerge from time to time. I usually fantasized about killing guys, but sometimes imagined myself killing girls too. I've always liked death art and guro type stuff, and I can't help but like seeing good looking guys in vulnerable situations (tied up, drunk, unconscious, etc) I'm also into dominant female/submissive male material. I hope to someday be in a long term relationship with a guy who doesn't mind taking it up the ass via strap on.

Basically, I'm not a hardcore gorehound, but I've got my kinks. Chainsaws, for example, if my avatar is any indication. I'll tell you, the first time I saw Dr. Salvador decapitate Leon, I felt shocked, annoyed that I was dead in one hit, but also rather aroused. This board captured my attention, so I thought I'd join. Plus, its centered around hot guys. I can't refuse that.

Welcome!

So it has always been submissive male fantasies or has it ever occured to you a fantasy where you get it?

:hi bye: Welcome Pyro - we have an 'art' section where you can share your drawings, if you wish - have a look and see the pics our mebers have already posted there. And CDG is DEF the place to come if you want to fantasize about dead hunky guys!!!

Thanks for the welcome. To be honest, I'm not into 'hunky' men, I prefer guys with average bodies. Although I'm sure I'll discover plenty of material I like on here.

so you ever think about hanging and wetting in your panties swing there

Yoshi, you make me wish I was in USA.... We could have some fun, I'm naturally submissive and into females doing extreme things to us males.

Hello and welcome. Glad to see a peer of the opposite sex on this site. Too bad you like making dead things. It'd be nice if you had fantasies of your own demise.

Back