It's so seductive, it makes me want to make someone else die. Get out my hammer, nails, and knife, and find a pretty boy.

Want to shove a knife up a hot tight ass to create lubricant. The fuck the bloody ass. And finish by sucking and swallowing all that cum, blood and shit.

Jeez, callmecaleb, you say such fukkin sweet things... my ass agrees with you - I'm ready.

The group of guys sharing the victims disembowellment is one of my all time faves. It always makes me hard when I think of being that victim. H e looks as if he has voluntarily submitted and is enjoying his own destruction....

The group of guys sharing the victims disembowellment is one of my all time faves. It always makes me hard when I think of being that victim. H e looks as if he has voluntarily submitted and is enjoying his own destruction....

Yeah, one of my favorites, too. Nothing like sharing a meal with your buddies.

Mike Carcel is a great buddy of mine, I talk to him all the time.

He finds it so difficult to believe so many enjoy his drawings, he just drew them for fun a while back to illustrate some written stories for a few friends at the now defunct on-line GreaseTank website.

He had no idea whatsover he and his drawings would ultimately have such a huge following .... and tells me he "just does not understand what all the big attraction is" about them.
:noidea::noidea::noidea:

Mike is a very sweet, pleasant guy. He lives a very quiet life-style and seldom draws any more, and feels "embarrassed" that so many still love his pen-and-ink long ago renderings.

Last edited:
Mike Carcel

like to see his models

Mike Carcel used me as a model for many of his drawings, lol.

He always thought I was so
"hot."

Last edited:
Mike Carcel is a great buddy of mine, I talk to him all the time.

He finds it so difficult to believe so many enjoy his drawings, he just drew them for fun a while back to illustrate some written stories for a few friends at the now defunct on-line GreaseTank website.

He had no idea whatsover he and his drawings would ultimately have such a huge following .... and tells me he "just does not understand what all the big attraction is" about them.
:noidea::noidea::noidea:

Mike is a very sweet, pleasant guy. He lives a very quiet life-style and seldom draws any more, and feels "embarrassed" that so many still love his pen-and-ink long ago renderings.

I'm jealous!

tumblr_inline_n4dus1ztJR1swube0.jpg

THE WOODEN SPIKE
by John Dee

Inspired by one of Mike Carcel’s drawings (Open for Business)

http://www.crucialimage.co.uk/jd/observe/stories/The%20Wooden%20Spike.pdf

Back