Sandertje1

Forum Newcomer
In the past there was this great site calles greasetank. The main artist passed aways and the site closed. but it had great stories, drawings, etc.

Is there a site likewise or does any know where to find the stuff greasetank made? He even had an exhibition in the Rotterdam Modern Art museum. ...

that was a great site and was depressed when it shut down....the artist that did their primary work did the cover of my short story collect Strip Him which I think is terrific image...you can check it out on amazon...I write as Will Scott

go to gmab2yahoo group. You may have to dig, there are several zip files there
rip8

did you mean the gmba-2 google group ? i can´t find any yahoo group

Last edited:
As Grease Tank's story editor for the last two years of its existence, I got to know Greasetank (Ron) pretty well. I did manage to make digital files of his artwork just before the site disappeared. In fact he even sent me high-resolution copies via snail mail which I'm happy to say that he personally signed. But now I don't know what to do with them! -- they aren't exactly pictures that one can hang in one's living room, LOL. Like many of you, I sure miss that site, and although you might not guess it from his subject matter, Ron was one of the sweetest guys in the world.

Not sure what you could do with them either TallBlond (other than 'send me copies!' lol) I'm just glad that his stuff is being saved by someone out there instead of just being lost. Lots of art is lost from neglect, really boring stuff to the very unusual like his. Please archive it somehow! :)

Back