Google images problem

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Just trying to catch up with my Khmer hangers - since beginning of August since I didn't do my normal end-of-month update. But Google images isn't giving me the normal 'custom range' option, just 'last month', 'last year' etc.
Is this just a software glitch at my end, or is it really a change? And if so, what a pain!

Yes. I've noticed. Now you cant search "by face" neither, or the "custom size"...

Thanks Metal, but Damn!

Yes Damn! And the munber of "strong" images has decreased a lot too...

I'd say the number of 'strong' images is much the same overall, though individual countries/languages have their ups and downs.
Of course it depends on your particular type of 'strong' - for me the good detailed shots of the shit in their underwear and down their legs have always been as rare as (appropriately) rocking-horse shit. If anyone can find, please post, or pass them on to me if you're shy about posting yourself!

I've noticed overall improvement of Google images search in recent months and like the "related images" feature. Still it's a sad fact that the internet is getting more and more censored Reddit doesn't let any corpse photo uploads, YouTube, Twitter also intense levels of censorship even though with YouTube if you have the patience to argue with them they can allow some autopsy videos on the grounds of scientific interest and spreading of knowledge.

Back