Gay Necrophile gets life in prison for dissecting a totally cute friend alive

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
19-year-old Nikolay from Sofia, Bulgaria was considered normal and totally boring by his friends....until May 2008 when he dissected his totally cute classmate, 20-year-old Atanas, also from Sofia and threw his feet in a dumpster.

A man searching for foot in the trash found a human foot among the rubbish and called the police.

This took place in my neighbourhood.

Nikolay was quiet and kept to himself. He spent hours on the internet and visited sites like ogrish.

He watched autopsies and wanted to become a surgeon.

He ordered scalpels from an online shop.

The victim, Nikolay was cute, straight and popular in school both amont boys and girls.

He was outgoing, fun and loved party - total antipode of his killer.

Both went to the same school, same class.

Atanas was ugly, gay - no friends, no sex. But he had a dark secret - love for human meat, esp that of young guys.

One rainy evening (I remember it clearly - pouring with rain) Atanas invited Nikolay at his granny's place....telling him they were gonna watch a movie.

Police say the boys had a fight and Atanas stabbed Nikolay who put up a resistance but the sick bastard kept stabbing him until the young men wasn't moving.

He then undressed him stark naked, chopped off his feet opened his chest, removed the internal organs and finally beheaded him.

He carefully cut the ribs with the precision of a real surgeon, forensic experts later explained.

He wrapped the body parts in black plastic and dumped Nikolay's bare cold feet in a dumpster.

He took the head high up the Vitosha mountain and buried it.

He kept the liver in the fridge.

No one was aware of the murder until a homeless man found a young guy's feet in the trash he was rummiging through.

In the same time Nikoloy's parents went to the police saying their son was missing.

For days the cops couldn't get to the killer but by interviewing hundreds of people they narrowed the circle to one person - Atanas, 20 his classmates.

He confessed and led the officers to the exact place he buried the body parts.

He was laughing at his trial looked happy and said he didn't regret cutting his friend alive.

He stabbed him more than 17 times.

The court gave him a life in prison.

At the beginning of the article it says that Nickoly killed Atanas. But at the end it was the reverse.
The Victim was very very cute. What a sweet face. MMMmmmm

Nikolay is dead, Atanas is still alive in prison in Sofia. I am sorry about my mistake.

I agree, killing another person is the worst sin on Earth.

Wouldn't you love to interview Atanas and get all the details? In fact, if you could ask him one question about it, what would it be?

well DC, I gotta be honest...
so many people live vicariously through the crimes and sexual experiences of others when
all they have to do is go out and find out for themselves....it's easy to do - when you know how...:punch:

CJ, you obviously didn't read the post - this happened in Bulgaria last year.

well dear, the article YOU posted said MAY 2008 - so it wasn't hard to do...
:aha:

ps - if your job as online webhost ever takes another nosedive, maybe you can find work at some Bulgarian News network...they could probably use an ace reporter like you...

Image_8782_6.jpg

Is this a picture of Nikolay or Atanas?

This is Atanas, autopsied by his classmate and his feet were thrown into a dumpster in my neighbourhood in Sofia.

Thank you for your update raydio.

Back