Funeral Collection

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
You can still check for what remains of part one of our funeral collection here.

14-year-old schoolboy from Bulgaria died from head trauma after getting into a fist fight with a classmate during school hours.

omfg a beautiful boy is dead.... Meatpie, you would have pictures of his autopsy, I'm quite curious about the damage it did to him!

And his classmate is probably traumatized now....

I don't have the autopsy photos I was at the morgue where he was autopsied at a later point.

18-year-old Ukranian soldier.

Ukranian soldier Igor Malets, aged 59 fought bravely against the Russian orcs.

Funeral of gorgeous Ukranian model Denys Hrynchuk, 24, in his house in Bila Krynytsia, on March 5, 2022 in Chernivtsi region. Denys served in the Ukrainian army. He was killed on February 28, 2022, near Volnovakha, Donetsk region. He is survived by his mother, five brothers and a sister, his wife and his one-year-old son.

Something I like to look for on these funeral photos are below their necks and around their ears and heads because sometimes you can see the the stitches where they cut up and sewn back together during autopsy and I can just imagine how the whole process was like in the morgue. If I can't see the morgue photos, than I can satisfy myself with my imagination haha

Funeral of Russian Singer "Yuri Shatunov" (Юрия Шатунов) aged 48

Wow those two look perfect in death. They made sure the singer looked pretty in their casket. They were kinda lazy with the murdered guy but he still looked cute and I love seeing that exposed cranial stitch on him 🤭

Thanks. You know what happened?
According to eyewitnesses, the man had a conflict with local teenagers, and during the skirmish, one of the guys hit him on the head with a brick. The Ryazan resident died at the scene in front of his eight-year-old daughter.

Back