Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanislav Semchev, 32 originally from Ukraine but moved to the USA in 2008 leaves behind young wife and kids.

Died in hospital in Tennessee, Knoxville after emergency surgery for brain hematoma after he fell on his head while repairing his car.

He suddenly lost consciousness for reasons not clear.

Stanislav Semchev, 32 originally from Ukraine but moved to the USA in 2008 leaves behind young wife and kids.

Died in hospital in Tennessee, Knoxville after emergency surgery for brain hematoma after he fell on his head while repairing his car.

He suddenly lost consciousness for reasons not clear.

Absolutely beautiful corpse. I envy those that could touch him....So sad no one got to enjoy his body anymore

He is sweet thank you new to me good find.

Russian blogger Igor Polovtsev sudden death on March 29, 2021 just days before his birthday.

Even after autopsy cause of death is still unknown.

He was fighting with drug addiction for 14 years. He had two brothers who also died very young both were drug addicts too. His funeral was on April 1 in Moscow.

His birthday was on March 31 when he would have turned 32.

Instagram:

XPBkWmq.jpg

Hello, my friends
This is a Colonel of french army at funeral home.
See you soon with a great pleasure.
Emile

Funeral of Andrei Zeltser, 31​

Andrei Zeltser was a 31-year-old Belarusian IT worker who was killed in Minsk on September 28, 2021 by members of the State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus (Belarusian KGB) who conducted a raid on his apartment. After a door breaching, a shootout took place, in which Zeltser lethally shot one of the agents, and was then killed himself. Zeltser was subsequently called a "terrorist" by the government. According to the state-owned Belarusian Telegraph Agency, "members of an extremist group with ties to the opposition, supposedly, lived in the apartment", referring to Zeltser and his wife, who was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back