Fun with decap guy body

The victim was left without a head and is being cut open for culinary purposes I would imagine.

The impact ripples on the chest with each thrust are so incredibly hot. I can just see the bouncy softness of the organs behind those cracking rib bones

The impact ripples on the chest with each thrust are so incredibly hot. I can just see the bouncy softness of the organs behind those cracking rib bones
The sternum would soon be cracked open and rib cage broken apart for entry way to the heart.

The sternum would soon be cracked open and rib cage broken apart for entry way to the heart
That will make it much easier to get to the heart and other organs. Not much needed to pull the rest of the rib cage apart but the man's accomplices can still help. I bet the heart and surrounding organs are still a little warm as all their hands dig in.

That will make it much easier to get to the heart and other organs. Not much needed to pull the rest of the rib cage apart but the man's accomplices can still help. I bet the heart and surrounding organs are still a little warm as all their hands dig in.
Imagine digging your hands into a gutted human being and pulling out some organs and eating them

Better when warm right?

Back