Fucking my ex one last time

Multipaco

Forum Regular
I posted pics of my ex a while ago, playing dead, we broke up but we still talked a bit, he still sent me nudes from time to time

Some teasing him being strangled

One day I told him about meeting again, he had in mind fucking, but I had other plans.
We met at his house around 8 pm, his parents had the night shift so we were alone. "Hey, how have you been?" he asked "Been good", he led me upstairs to his room where we had fucked many times in the past, I took my jacket off and he said to me "wanna check out the new lights I bought?" I nodded and he flipped on a switch that turned on little colorful lightbulbs all around the room, "They really improve on the feeling in the room, dont they?" He said as he put his hand on me cheek pulling me in for a kiss, his kiss started slow but then became more intense, I started to kiss his neck knowing how much it turned him on, I wanted to be done as soon as posible with the foreplay, he started breathing more heavily, as his hands went to my ass, I threw him on the bed and started kissing him under his shirt in hopes of him taking it off and it worked, we started making out getting harder and harder, until i started to remove his jeans and boxers, he was hard as a rock, i took a pause to admire him and said "Would you like to try something out?" he answered "Something like what? Some roleplay?" "Sure, you're a whore who I paid for, but I'm a serial killer and i dont have in mind you leaving alive" he sounded confused but excited "Okay, we need a safeword, how about Tangerine?" I nodded and said "do you have a belt? to tie your hands with it" he got off the bed and reached into his closet "does this work?" it was a thin leather belt "sure, and a tie, to kill you" he reached again and grabbed a black silky tie "yeah, that'll do"
I put him on the bed and tied his hands

Then I laid him down on the bed on his side, me behind him and started kissing him on his back and neck "You like that? You little fag?" his moaning was a good enough of an answer, I grabbed for the neck tie on my other hand, then i put it in front of him and slowly around his neck "I can see you like it kinky" he said, then i pulled with a nice amount of strength, he started kicking and trying to get me to let go, his acting was decent, he started pleading for help "please let me go, i dont wanna die" until he started to slow down and he reached for me one last time and went limp with some exagerated twitches, but I kept pulling, he started to move again "hey, what are you doi-" Before he could finish i pulled tightly, he started to panic "tan... ge..." he tried to say the safeword again and again but it was useless, I kept on pullying, he was kicking and punching me, i was the hardest Ive ever been, his gurgles were like singing to my fucked up mind, until he really slowed down, the bits I could see of his face was purple, he then gave one last breath, it was long and gutular, I knew about it, it was the sound of his lungs being really empty and his brain shutting down, he went limp except for a few light twitches, i let go and stood up, processing what i had done, then i walked around the bed to see what i had done

he was beautiful

I turned him on his back to get a better look at him

then i removed the belt from his hands and put the tie on his neck

he was as hot as he was alive

it was gonna be a looong night

Back