French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Dies at 37 after Skiing Accident

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Super hot French actor Gaspard Ulliel has become a medical cadaver at the perfect age of 37 after a skiing accident.

The star of A Very Long Engagement and Hannibal Rising was hospitalised after an accident in the Alps. Ulliel was transported via helicopter on Tuesday to Grenoble but did not survive his injuries, according to the actor’s family and agent.

Local broadcaster France Bleu reported that Ulliel collided with another skier at a crossing point, suffering head trauma. It said the other skier was not hospitalized. An investigation is currently under way.

After some television work, Ulliel had a small role in 2001’s Brotherhood of the Wolf, alongside Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci. Acclaimed work in French films Summer Things and Strayed then led to the romantic lead in Jean-Pierre Jeunet’s A Very Long Engagement, opposite Audrey Tautou. The performance saw him win a Cesar for most promising actor.

Oh! What a good looking man!!

I add some pics of him including some feet and cock shoots and a naked video.
He had (still have) a big sasuage!! Lucky the morgue worker who touch it

Oh! What a good looking man!!

I add some pics of him including some feet and cock shoots and a naked video.
He had (still have) a big sasuage!! Lucky the morgue worker who touch it

And thanks metalmachine, I really love the second and third picture, he should be died like this with his two eyes open 😍😍

OMG, he is so hot! :love1: what a lucky morgue worker! ;)
i had always envy Gaspard because of his big cock which he always showed in his jeans.
i hope he is kept cool so he can be admired and fondled again and again :yes:

Back