Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
If you like our friend uselss bum like to see dead guys in motorcycle wrecks join our Secret Room and download exclusive new sets.

Images in our VIP section have no watermarks on them.

No new gay necro forum, no sad JohannaXn site is a match for the quality images and videos of dead guys we have on our site.

I laugh hard to those who get spammed and sign up for that shithole.

Even if I wasn't admin but an ordinary member I will still prefer CDG and won't go with that sly, cunning, lying, spamming, sad douchebag JohannaXn.

CDG users who move to her site will NEVER be allowed to be members of our elite group.

flip flops are not protective riding gear while using a motorcycle neither was a helmet in this case

Very nice feet!!! flip-flops almost doesn't smell!!! I prefer boots or sneakers, it has more sweat. Handsome pic

It is not true that flip-flops don't smell - they do stink really hard if you wear them for five days and don't wash.

yes, but are more exposed to air.... The good think, lets see the beauty feet of cute guys while walking in summer. I prefer a sweat sneakers of a sportsman, and wet me with the swelter t-shit.

Back