Fit young man found executed

JonCamp

Forum Resident
This unidentified man was found dead along an alleyway in St. Paul Street, Barangay San Antonio, Makati City, Philippines. He was believed to be a victim of summary execution, killed for being a thief and drug pusher as indicated in a piece of cardboard left beside his body. He was estimated to be about 30 years old and was 5'4"-5'5" tall. His hands were bound with and his face wrapped in packaging tape. He was wearing a gray long-sleeved shirt, denim pants, and rubber shoes.

0.jpghqdefault.jpgJULY-18.jpgCnmClqNVMAAGcK7.jpgCnmK8UBVMAIte3S.jpg

You don't often see jeans described as "denim pants", but that's exactly what they are.

I'll get his shoes off

I certainly would have. I'm guessing they've been soaked in his sweat, so they must still me a little musky.

I would have taken them off of him gently, like I was opening a present. I would have then pressed my nose into his shoes. I would have taken massive sniffs, filling my senses with nothing but the smell of the sweat off of his shoes.

I would then have moved on to his socks, removing them with my mouth. If his shoes are sweaty, you can bet his socks are even sweatier. I would have pressed them against my nose and, like with his shoes, I would have taken big sniffs. I bet both his shoes and socks smelled absolutely amazing.

But of course, now he is barefoot, and I would have then enjoyed his feet next. Based on the shape of his hands and the length of his fingers, I reckon he had some pretty sexy feet. I would have buried my face in his cold, sweaty soles.

Back