Fit College Soccer Stud Stabbed and Dead Bloated Corpse Fished Out Ocean in "Smiley Face Killers"

Swag

Forum Regular
Ronen Rubinstein as Jake Graham in Smiley Face Killers (2020)

This movie just came out. While there is more to enjoy in the movie, I just cut the scenes of the character being knocked out, naked, tied, stabbed, body dumped, and rotting corpses discovered. There's many scenes in the movie where the main guy shows slight nudity while being stalked by the killers (sex scene, shower scene, workout scene). Jake is chosen as a sacrifice by a group of killers and is stalked and toyed with. Eventually they capture him and drain him of his blood but he manages to escape. Sadly he can't get away and he's drained to almost unconsciousness but before he can escape his torture and be relieved of his life one of the killers stabs him in the neck and he chokes and convulsions until death. His naked corpse is dumped into the ocean and is found bloated and rotten by surfers. The movie is based on theroies and conspiracy accounts that believe a string of young handsome men found drowned is related. The movie also features some other kills two of them being men who I persoanlly think are reasonably attractive. One in peticular is his roomate that has his head bashed in and we see a good depictation of what that looks like. Overall a good movie for cute dead guy lovers. I think the stabbing and head smashing deaths are close to being accurate and the pleading and whimpering of the main victim is very good. The movie also starts with some rotted corpses of previous victims and hints at other well built victim at the end.

The conspiracy of a murderous group hunting attractive college men is very scary but also very hot! What do you think?

Loved every minute of this video:number one:
:5 stars:

kQj99x5.png

Loved every minute of this video:number one:
:5 stars:
The full scenes and whole story/movie as a whole is a sadist necro's dream on film. Definetly worth the 10$ to buy it! Hopefully in a few weeks its easier to watch the whole movie on streaming sites. I didn't get it in the clips I got but there's a scene where poor Jake asks his killers "why me?" Before he's killed. So hot

I believe it's on Amazon now to stream. This is right up my alley; dragging him nude on the pier:cool1:
:cheers:

Yes I find the whole group of killings very interesting. It is conceivable that a group of gay guys are targeting hot college guys to torture and murder. It seems they travel around the Midwest doing their killings, but after years are never caught. They always dispose of the body in water to remove all traces of dna. I watched a series on A & E, I think, of ex detectives working on each case. I especially liked the guy that was found with ligature marks on his neck and the coroner ruled his dead as being from strangulation. There were also scratches on the neck where the guy's fingernails dug into the flesh trying to pull away the ligature. Still, no suspects and no conclusions. Will have to look into the movie.

Wow, he is a pretty intense actor. Reminds me of Tom Cruise.

I guess this movie has been the works for a while and this might have been his first major lead role? Not an easy role - have to be almost naked, tortured, etc. The final choking and twitching part was definitely very hot.

The UK trailer seems to show more:
- I wonder if they will have Director's Cuts or behind the scenes stuff later.

The theme reminds me of the David DeCoteau movies except this is kind of based on true events and a lot more real.

The smiley face reminds me of the Red John from the Mentalist. I wonder if that is where the Mentalist got the idea.

What a great fantasy capturing hot guys for my enjoyment and there is no shortage of them anywhere. Fun delight.

Literally joined this forum because of this movie! Did some searching and found all of the victims in this movie:

First Victim
Played by actor Corey Prather. Abducted whilst getting into his car. Later washes up on a beach after being in the water for a long time:

Second Victim

Played by actor Reese Mishler. We don't see him die but he is abducted from the street whilst getting separated from friends:

Third Victim

Played by actor Daniel Covin. His face is hacked with a hammer until death. His death is probably the goriest:

Fourth Victim

Main character, played by Ronen Rubinstein. Subject of @Swag video:

Fifth Victim

Can't tell you how many times I've cummed over this movie - only regret is that we don't get to see the fifth victim get murdered as he is the hottest for me!

Sorry but The last one looks like a douchbag...Second one the hottest..Just the pics

Sorry but The last one looks like a douchbag...Second one the hottest..Just the pics
No douchbags here. Four gorgeous bodies and a pretty face. If I could choose only one, I'd take #3. Pretty face, great body, and a lovely belly button to chew on. Yum. Yum.

I get more excited imagining me being the actor suffering and having to be naked making that movie.

I’m very attracted by the 3rd victim, but they are all very hot … and would love to be their next victim

Back