Finding Cute Dead Guys

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I discovered this website in early 2012. I was browsing the web and came across a reference to “the gay necros over at Cute Dead Guys”. I immediately checked it out and found my soulmates.

So, I’m curious. How did YOU find this site? What circumstances brought YOU into this community? Some of you have been here from the start, others joined us just last week. But you’re here. Tell us how, and why.

:rude_footfetish::titfuck::rude_feelup::hang::rude_doggy::rude_hotkarl::fast jerk::rude_blowjob::stroke::yummy:

The same about 2 years ago, took a long break for gaming reasons but came back. I love this site and I have had a thing for seeing hot young guys dead especially with thier jeans 👖 on. Very severe denim fetish here. But I thank everyone that has contributed to this site and making it what it is.
Still want to sample your blood and cum Caleb. Possibly taste like honey.

I discovered 12 years ago, after unintentionally ignore it during a long time.

I think I said it once. I found it by chance

At first I was inexperienced in surfing the internet and with my first laptop I looked for photos of corpses (real and fake) in google images and collected them in hidden folders, but I also liked to see "necro fantasy" scenes.

One of the fantasy websites I visited was Dead Guys Cinema. (Something similar to the current BestDeaths) I could never see the complete material, but back in the day the preview was enough for me.

When I accessed that website, to cut it short I just put Dead Guys in the search engine, and one of the first results was CuteDeadGuys, but at first I ignored it, I don't know why and went to the fantasy scenes I was looking for at that time

Until one day, I don't know why, I said to myself: what the hell is this CuteDead Guys thing that always appears here? Let me see...

And when I saw it I didn't believe it. I thought: It is not possible, it is not possible that a place like this exists, I love it!!! People like me!!
And since then it has become an essential website for me, my second home.

I am also clear that the day this is missing, a important part of me will die with it

For me, the gateway drugs were knockout and chloroform videos. Back in 2017, Tumblr was a really good resource for this sort of media. At some point I started finding pictures of dead guys on Tumblr, probably because necro is an adjacent theme to knockout/chloro. I started to get hooked, and eventually came across images watermarked with cutedeadguys.net (people reposting old CDG photos has always been a thing it seems), and that's what led me here.

Since then, like metal mentioned it's been a blast sharing this interest with others, and being able to talk to community members about necro since it's not something I would discuss with just anyone.

I discovered this website in early 2012. I was browsing the web and came across a reference to “the gay necros over at Cute Dead Guys”. I immediately checked it out and found my soulmates.
I didn’t mention what I was searching for on the net when I first found CDG. It was beheading vids. This had become a popular sport for the ISIS dudes and they liked to make vids. I also was looking for videos of the torture that Saddam Hussein’s men meted out. (I love torture.) One of my favorites was tossing victims from rooftops. It is such a wonderful sound, the thump as a man lands. I’ve done a lot of self-thumping. So erotic. Anyway, that’s what I was searching for when I first discovered CDG.

I didn’t mention what I was searching for on the net when I first found CDG. It was beheading vids. This had become a popular sport for the ISIS dudes and they liked to make vids. I also was looking for videos of the torture that Saddam Hussein’s men meted out. (I love torture.) One of my favorites was tossing victims from rooftops. It is such a wonderful sound, the thump as a man lands. I’ve done a lot of self-thumping. So erotic. Anyway, that’s what I was searching for when I first discovered CDG.
I was searching for ISIS stuff too

Back