final power exchange stabbed through the heart

NoosedCA

Forum Regular
this is a huge favorite and turn on. turn up the sound so you can hear the blade cutting into the uniform, his ribs and into his flesh. the intensity and intimacy is fantastic. i imagine looking up at this man and feeling his breath on my face, his sweat dripping into my mouth and the look of domination in his eyes as he is talking me through my submission to him. at the very end his knees are bent upward in the missionary fucking position with the victor holding him down to complete the power exchange between men

pomf2.lain.la/f/6abp44u8.mp4

Yes, that Saving Private Ryan scene is very hot and I have "enjoyed" it many times.​

I also like how the German soldier's sweat dripping, the death stare and the fact they could not communicate. It would be hot to make scenes like this.​

the german soldier is telling him that he has no chance and to let him finish him. he tells him that it will be easier for him, much easier. that it will be immediate and he just needs to see for himself and then he sinks the bayonet into him and he takes him in just a few seconds. the victim doesn't understand any of this verbally and tries to negotiate but has no choice but to submit.

"Give up…you have no chance…let us finish this…it will be easier for you, much easier…you'll see, it will be over immediately.” translated

i remember watching this movie at a very early age laying on the floor face down looking at the tv and seeing this scene and feeling myself getting hard and not knowing what was happening and grinding my hips into the floor because it felt so good. i wanted to be that guy.

pomf2.lain.la/f/29z66pct.mp4

Fuck yeah. Kill that yank, nice and slowly
does it.

Back