leatherdude97

Deviant Killer
An announcement of my departure from this earth!
I will be leaving this wonderful planet by way of a bullet to the left side of my head on November 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM EST. To all who have befriended me , thanks for your kindness and friendship. Be well and love each other.

Leatherdude97
Born 13 August 1946
Died 10 November 2012

LIFE SUCKS AND THEN YOU DIE

Leatherdude97: why?
I don't want to keep you from carrying out a well thought-over decision, but I do want to understand WHY you choose to end your life after 66 years. I can only hope your decision is really justified, and won't cause those close to you unnecessary grief.
Contact me at Piercedchestchat (Yahoo IM) if you like.

An announcement of my departure from this earth!
I will be leaving this wonderful planet by way of a bullet to the left side of my head on November 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM EST. To all who have befriended me , thanks for your kindness and friendship. Be well and love each other.

Leatherdude97
Born 13 August 1946
Died 10 November 2012

LIFE SUCKS AND THEN YOU DIE

Chat with me Bubba. tmorris1138 at yahoo IM

Dear members,

Please if you know leatherdude and if you think this is for real contact forum staff immediately.

We take suicide posts seriously until proven otherwise.

Do not post your emails!

leatherdude if you read this post please contact me.

Phew, no gunshot suicide in the news today...at least for now it looks like he didn't do it.

I was so shocked by this guy announcing what he was going to do
I am so upset I can't stop thinking of this man
I wish he'd get in touch

Several forums? Which ones?

And no one knows anything? :noidea:

Several forums? Which ones? And no one knows anything? :noidea:

Shot Dead Guys Zone, Secksykillabunneez, DeadMenWalking, Arenafighter (as far as I know).

I tries to contact him through another angle as the usual "No please don't" response, but got no reaction whatever.

I backed out. Otherwise I'd miss all you guys on CDG. Thanks for the support. I was feeling pretty low at the time.You guys are great. I will post more staories and pix now that my head is screwed back on straight. And I am really sorry if I caused you guys any grief.
Leatherdude97

:hearthrob::heart love::hearthrob:
Nice to ear from you !!!!!!!!
Hope you are having a good day ?
Hope you know you are on my mind and
when you read this, it makes you think of me!
I hope you know you have my heart.
You are mine, forever and always…
(Hugs & Kisses)

Sincerly
stiffBoyyyyyy'S...!!!
Animated-picture-of-sparling-Valentine-heart.gif

I backed out. Otherwise I'd miss all you guys on CDG. Thanks for the support. I was feeling pretty low at the time.You guys are great. I will post more staories and pix now that my head is screwed back on straight. And I am really sorry if I caused you guys any grief.
Leatherdude97
:bow:

So pleased you are back and that your head is screwed on correctly now, keep it that way , All the best and stay Healthy

Back