Fantasy snuff and feet

Jfoot2002

Forum Regular
Very excited by the content and the shared fantasies of the guys on this site. Supee hot, Thanks meatpie for your efforts. Never entertained Necro so much but some of these guys are so incredibly beautiful (and accessible as corpses) I have a super intense foot fetish and I’ve only Previously entertained Necro as part of my sick snuff fantasies. Mostly fantasize about guys with superhuman strength offing pretty boys with there bare hands, feet, teeth pretty violently and sick (E.g. ripping heads off, disemboweling A cutie while French kissing Him, Iron cock through the back of the head, etc) then doing what they were with their bodies especially their sexy stinky boy feet. I’ve written a few stories and would like to post if not out of scope

Welcome, how old are you? When are you gonna show us your feet so that we can jack off to them hard? I too have a very intense foot fetish.

Thank you! Your feet are in good shape for your age seems like you really like your toes and care for them.

Thank you! Your feet are in good shape for your age seems like you really like your toes and care for them.

I have found that regular use of a good foot cream just after showering helps a lot, as does periodic use of an Amope or similar device. One never knows when one's feet might be appealing enough to a potential killer that he can't help himself any longer... ;)

Back