Fantasy Scenario 16 A New Toy

M

m3m1

It's been a while since I've actively hunted. Recently, meat seems to come to me of its own accord. Today, though, I'm out and stalking. After all, I need to keep my skills up.

I'm sitting in the parking lot of a strip mall. This isn't a good part of town and most of the businesses here are closed or seriously under-staffed. The lot is practically empty--which is why the two punks I've got my eye on are here; they have a wide-open space to practice their moves.

The taller one is on a skateboard. He's got a ball cap on over his shoulder-length black hair. He's about twenty, with a faint goatee encircling his mouth. Skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and black hightops complete the look.

The other kid is shorter and might be a year or two younger. He's on a bike. He's dressed just like his friend, except his shirt is blue and his sneakers are white. His blond hair is straight and not quite as long as his buddy's. His face is smooth and hairless. As he speeds by the spot where I'm parked, I see that his wallet is attached to a belt loop with a chain.

Since I'm guessing they're under 21, I have an easy lure. I'm parked where they can clearly see me downing a beer. I'm not actually drinking alcohol; the last thing I need is to get pulled over for DWI. This is an open can filled with water. But there's a case in the back of my van in case they take the bait.

And they do. Stupid little shits. They deserve every second of suffering I have planned for them.

It's the younger one, the kid on the bike, who comes by first. Hesitantly, he asks to borrow a cigarette. Sure, no problem. His name is Tommy and his buddy is Jake, who soon joins us.

I offer them a beer. They accept eagerly and soon they're both guzzling away in the back of my van. It's been earlier than I expected.

I tell them I have weed back at my place if they're interested. They are, so we head out. It's during the drive to my killing pit that Jake mentions he'd rather find some heroin. Tommy seconds him. I grin knowingly as I let them know I can accommodate them with that as well.

I hadn't tagged the little fucks as needle freaks. It makes them easier to subdue, but I'll need to be careful. As I've said before, I'll fuck the meat even if it dies of an overdose, but I prefer a fresh kill.

Once we're back at the run-down house I've rented, I leave them in the living room while I get my stash. I haven't had the chance to use this stuff on my prey in a while; it's extremely pure. I go ahead and load the syringes myself; they'd OD right away if I let them do it themselves.

Tommy is still on the couch when I get back to the living room, but Jake is peering out the front window. I know what he's looking at; the house across the street is a notorious crack house--which is exactly what I was looking for.

Sometimes the best place to hide is right out in front. That house is a magnet for any law enforcement in the neighborhood. It keeps the cops so busy no one even glances in my direction.

I get Jake's attention and draw him back to the couch. It's not long before he and Tommy have tied off and are grinning and joking with each other. I let them have their last bit of fun.

When it's my turn for fun, they'll be screaming, not smiling.

It hits them hard. Jake nods off. Tommy gives me a goofy grin as he sinks into acquiescence. As I pull him up off the couch and drag him into the bedroom, I glance back at Jake. He won't be rescuing his friend; he's unconscious and drooling.

Tommy stumbles along with me and flops limply onto the bed when I shove him down and start cutting his clothes off with a utility knife. I slice up each leg of his jeans, running my hands along his smooth, firm thighs. He moans but doesn't resist at all. I slash at his waistband and yank off the jeans. His shorts and shirt come off with no problems as well.

He's lying back on the bed, eyes closed, long blond hair spread in a fan around his hair. His thick cock presses flaccidly against his inner leg. I want to fuck him badly, but not yet. He's gonna get tenderized first--he gets to watch while I make his friend into meat. Of course, I'll need to secure him beforehand. I have just the contraption for that.

I have a new toy as well, and Tommy's gonna help me play with it. I'm anxious to try it out since it's kinda unwieldy and a bit bulky; I hope it works well.

It's a nail gun.

The bed faces the door. At the head of the bed, I've attached a 4X4 post upright to a base; the post is about four and a half feet high. Nailed horizontally to the post is a long 2X4, the whole forming a T shape.

I drag Tommy around the post and stand him up so that he's facing it and looking down at the head of the bed. He giggles and drools a little while I force him up against the post and fondle his ass. He barely stirs when I fasten a ball gag into his mouth. High as he is, he's gonna want to scream here in a sec, when I secure him to the 2X4. And as hot as I think his screaming will be, he's not up at bat right now. Order must be maintained.

Somewhere inside the stupid little bitch's drug-fogged mind, an awareness creeps in that something isn't right. I don't give him a chance to jerk away, though. I place his left hand with the palm flat against the board. Then I snatch up the nail gun and drive a three-inch nail through the back of his hand into the board. It sinks in, the head making a dimple in the back of the fucker's hand out of which blood drips.

He reacts more violently than I'd anticipated, but it doesn't matter--he can't move with his hand nailed to the post. His cries are muffled by the gag and even with the pain, he's still too high to fight back. I quickly get his right hand nailed into place on the other side. He's permanently attached to the post, facing it, helpless to protect himself when his time comes.

Tommy is snuffling and crying but not really able to make enough noise to alert Jake--who's too drugged himself to do anything anyway. He turns his tear-stained face to me in confusion, but I'm already on my way out of the room to get his buddy.

Jake has regained consciousness but hasn't moved; he's still in place on the couch. Like Tommy, he knows something is wrong but the drug has rendered him helpless to protect himself. I'm able to pull him up and get him into the bedroom with no trouble. He sees Tommy at the post, but he's still high enough that it doesn't register.

I cut his clothes off as well but he stays on the bed. It doesn't take me long to get him into position; I've had lots of practice at this. I bind his hands behind his back with handcuffs before laying him out on the bed face up. When I mount him, I'll be able to look up directly into Tommy's face.

Even better, Tommy will have to watch Jake get raped and killed, knowing that it's going to happen to him as well.

Jake gets to have a little fun himself, of course, whether he wants to or not. I snake a thick leather cockring through the bush of hair at the base of his long plump dick, encircling his scrotum as well. The moment I snap it closed, his cock begins to darken and swell.

I can't wait. I'm fully erect at the thought of plowing the punk's hole while life seeps out of his body. Time to rock 'n roll.

Jake gasps and moans when I stuff my tool deep inside him. He's extremely tight--this must be excruciating but he's still too drugged to cry out. I'm on my knees with my arms wrapped around his legs to fuck him missionary position. I look across to Tommy's dazed and confused face.

"Damn," I tell him, "your friend's a good piece of fuckmeat. Hope you're as tight as he is. I can't fucking wait to find out. Feels so goddam good stretching out his ass--if you're any tighter yourself, I'm gonna have to tear your hole when I stick my cock in your ass. It'll hurt like a bitch for you, but it'll feel even better on my dick than your buddy--and he feels great. The inside of his ass is like silk."

Jake's arms are twisted painfully behind him as he lies on his back, adding to his discomfort. His body rocks back and forth with each of my thrusts; my balls slap his ass rhythmically. It's nice, but something is missing. I know what--and I know how to fix it. I get Tommy's attention first.

"Hey, meat, this fuckwad's getting loose. I've already stretched him out too much. Gotta tighten him back up. Lessee now, what can I do to make him clench up? I got an idea..."

That's when I hold up a military knife. It's six inches long with a rubber grip and wicked serrations. I make sure they both can see it.

I lie across Jake and slide my other hand underneath him. I work it up between his shoulder blades until I can grasp his long, slightly curly black hair. As I do so, I lower the blade until it's right over his head. I can see the glint of light on its razor-sharp edge reflected in his wide, fear-filled brown eyes. He knows it's coming for him, but he doesn't know where. I keep him in suspense for a while.

"Look at it, fuckmeat," I whisper to him. "Look at the blade. Imagine it cutting into you, bitch, imagine how much it's gonna hurt. I'm gonna slice your flesh open like tender roast beef. You're gonna wallow in pain and blood, suffering unbearable agony while you ride my cock. Don't that sound like fun, you fucking pig?"

Jake cries and babbles incoherently. He's still too high to be able to put up any effective resistance--but not too high to know what's about to happen. I turn to Tommy and crank up the horror.

"This fuckpig is just about reamed out. Guess it's time for a radical retightening. Pay close attention, meat, so you'll know what to expect when it's your turn."

I wrap Jake's hair around my hand and pull down, jerking his head back. I put the knife down for a moment to savor his long, muscular neck and massage his Adam's apple. "Big piece of gristle in your throat," I tell him, picking the knife back up, "let's see if we can cut it down to size."

I slam the blade straight down into his Adam's apple, destroying his larynx in one blow.

Jake's eyes open wide in shock. He starts to shriek, but I've severed his vocal cords; all that comes out is a gagging gasp. The knife has gone straight into the front of his throat so no major blood vessels have been cut. He's in phenomenal pain--but he's not dying.

I decide to enjoy it for a moment. I let go of the knife but leave it buried in his throat while I continue to fuck him.

"Oh yeah, motherfucker, that got you nice and clenched. Nothing like a little pain to help you get a grip on things--like my cock. Keep trying to scream, boy, your useless wheezing is really getting me off."

Tommy is openly sobbing now. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on him; with that ball gag in, he could suffocate on his own snot. And I don't want him dying till he's on my dick.

Jake is coughing up a little blood but judging by the gurgling sounds I think he's inhaling most of it. Each time I jam my rod deep inside of him, the blade bobs back and forth in the wound, causing more damage. His face is a rictus of agony, wet with tears, his black goatee stained with blood.

"Holy shit, that did the trick, you worthless little fuck. A little tickle with a blade got you all hot and horny. Keep it up, punk, you're working my dick real good now."

The meat has no choice; it has to lie there and submit to my knife and my cock. Rigid with pain and panic, Jake is trying desperately to remain conscious. It would be easier for him if he just let go, but he doesn't know that. That's why I like them young--they struggle to stay alive longer. Any strength they possess works against them by dragging out the nightmarish scene.

I'm really pounding the meat in the ass by this point. He's staring at the ceiling in misery, face streaked with tears and snot and blood, probably trying to tell himself that he'll get through this if he can just hold on. Time to disabuse him--and Tommy too--of that notion.

"Fuckin' A, happens every time. I get to fucking a nice, conditioned piece of meat and it starts to go loose again. What are we gonna do about that, boy? I must not have hurt you bad enough for it to stick. Well, I can fix that. Hold on, pig; if you though that last one was bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

I press one hand down over his face to hold his head in place while I yank the blade out of his throat. More blood seeps from the wound as I reposition the knife and start flaying open his esophagus.

The punk fucker opens his mouth and screams silently as the taut flesh of his neck is sliced open, exposing the raw meat inside his throat. I only cut about halfway down, still trying to avoid the major blood vessels; bleeding out would be too quick. I'm still having fun playing with him. I find myself having to put some effort into sawing open the rubbery tissue of his windpipe.

As the gurgling sound of his respiration quickens in shock and terror, pink foam comes bubbling out of the gaping hole in his neck. Even without severing the carotid or the jugular, he's still inhaling substantial amounts of blood

I take a quick peek at Tommy to see how he's enjoying his ringside seat. He stares dully at the horror show in front of him. I suspect he's protecting his psyche by retreating into a catatonic state.

Well, pain will take care of that. He won't have the luxury of denial long.

Jake is still trying to straight-arm death. He's losing the battle, but his fight is working my dick like magic. His trachea has partially collapsed and he's having difficulty breathing. Each agonizing breath is accompanied by a high-pitched squeal as sliced shreds of flesh block the meat's airway.

He's having to strain harder with each attempt to inhale. Every time he does, his entire body goes rigid with the effort, causing his rectum to close up on my tool. I run my hands up his sides and over his firm, heaving chest, slick with desperate sweat. His glands are malfunctioning in the face of swiftly approaching death; powerful manstink wafts from his hairy pits.

As I lean over him, anxious to watch the light fade from his eyes, I can feel his dick, still swollen and engorged from the cockring. It's hot and throbbing; I can feel it spasm against my belly. A bubble of blood burst from the meat's mouth and then I feel a warmth spreading over my abdomen as the dying punk shoots uncontrollably.

His ass seems to pulse around my rod, forcing a huge wad of spunk to erupt deep inside him. At the same time, he hasn't stopped shooting; a jet of semen rises in the air and splashes back down onto his face, diluting the blood and pooling into his slowly glazing eyes.

The meat gives one last long groan--a death rattle not caused by his shredded vocal cords but instead caused by his last breath forcing its way out past the mangled cartilage blocking his throat. He shudders momentarily, milking the last drop of cum out of my shaft before he goes still.

But I ain't done yet. There's still plenty of cream boiling in my sack. Time to drain it into my next fucktoy.

The first thing I do after pulling my cock out of the dead meat is remove the gag from Tommy's mouth. Tommy's eyes are half-closed. He drools and makes a low keening sound, terror rendering him non-functional. I approach him from behind, running my hands over his smooth ass, reaching between his legs and jacking his dick for a bit. He may be out of his mind with fear, but his tool responds like he's really into this.

Maybe he is. Most of these little punks usually submit to their buried desire by the time death takes them. They'll fight it to the bitter end, but they finally come to accept and understand. Some of them, I'm convinced, enjoy the pain and fear and domination--judging by how hard they cum when it's all said and done.

Of course, I've learned a lot about human physiology over the years. Whether they want to or not, they all blow a huge load when they die. I see to that. But still, as they sink into the cold embrace of oblivion, I can see in their eyes gratitude for showing them their ultimate purpose and giving them the greatest orgasm possible, one fueled by the body's instinctive need to expel its reproductive seed before it dies.

On the other hand, I leave some of the meat so brain-damaged that it's incapable of realizing that it's cumming. The orgasm is reflexive, caused by misfiring neurons. I really don't care, as long as it gets me off. It's just meat, after all.

There's a recliner in the room. I pull it up behind my fucktoy and sit for a moment, admiring his tight ass, his muscular calves rising from his skate shoes, his smooth back widening to his shoulders. It's not long before I'm hard again. When I get up, I leave the chair in place. I have plans for it, if I can manipulate the meat just right.

Tommy's low moaning spirals into a wail as I split his asscheeks with my cock, mounting him from behind like a dog. The kid is clearly a virgin; he's so tight it hurts my dick. His own pain is much worse, of course--I'm tearing his sphincter. I can feel a thick, viscous fluid on my tool. He's bleeding inside.

I hold the meat tightly to me as I brutally fuck him. He sobs and moans in time to my thrusts, each pump of my hips eliciting a cry of pain. My hands slip down his belly to grab his dick and cup his balls. As I masturbate him, he starts to respond, growing erect in spite of himself.

"Horny little faggot, aren't ya?" I whisper in his ear. "You just love my thick rod plowing your hole. Fuckin' hurts, don't it, but deep inside you're a little fuckpig who gets off on gettin' hurt. You're really gonna like what happens next. I'm gonna hurt you so good you'll scream with joy."

I reach for the nail gun. I've really been looking forward to this. These three-inch nails will pitilessly tear into his young, hard body, embedding themselves into his muscles and bones. His agony will be exquisite and I'll enjoy every second of the torture.

I reach around Tommy's chest and up to his face, grabbing it and pulling him back so he's pressed against me. I bring up the nail gun and fire it into his side.

The first one shatters a rib on the way in, spewing bone fragments like shrapnel. The kid stiffens and I can feel his scream vibrate down his body and up through my cock. He's making too much noise; I need to quiet him down. Traumatic shock will do the job nicely. The next nail goes into his kidney.

The meat gasps and trembles. He's panting like a dog and his blond hair is dark and slick with sweat. He jerks his arms but he's held firm with his hands nailed to the board.

"Try as hard as you like, motherfucker. There's no escape. You'll take all the pain I give you until I'm ready to waste your punk ass. And you're gonna die hard, bitch. Your last few minutes on earth will be a nightmare of agony. You'll squeal like a pig as I off you and fill your corpse with cum."

As his back writhes against my stomach, I slip the gun around to Tommy's front and fire again. This nail misses the ribs but rips through his pectoral muscle and penetrates his lung. The punk kicks and twists vainly, unable to break free of the iron grip of pain. The hole in his lung makes it difficult to inhale; each breath is labored and panicked.

He's so fucking hot--young, smooth, strong, bleeding and crying. Suddenly, with gasping words, he starts begging--not for his life, but for his death. He wants me to kill him and end his misery.

"I knew it, you worthless little fuck. This is what you want, what gets you hard. You'll cry and piss and scream, but your fucking pig soul wants to be used and thrown out like the piece of shit you are. Now shut up and take my cock, whore; the only thing I wanna hear you beg for is more of my dick."

I put a nail into the meat's flat belly. His broken sobbing is beautifully erotic; in a haze of lust, I pound his ass furiously. Slippery with sweat, he moans and struggles, his silky skin sliding frictionlessly over mine. I'm close, I'm so close.

"Going into the home stretch, motherfucker. It's just about time to pop one of these bad boys into your skull, dude. Are ya ready, bitch? Ready to feel steel in your brain and my cum warming your guts as you sink into a cold, agonizing death? I sure the fuck am. I'm gonna fuck up your brain so bad you'll end up as a meat puppet dancing on the end of my dick and after I cum, I'm gonna toss you and your buddy in the trash like used rubbers."

I'm hunched over him, hips gyrating in a blur, pressing the nail gun against the back of the meat's head. After I speak, I stay silent for a while, fucking him continually, letting his terror build. After about sixty seconds, I feel him relax slightly. That's when I fire the gun.

The nail penetrates his skull smoothly, the head resting flush against the skin, buried in his sweat-soaked hair. The punk's soft, vulnerable cerebellum is peppered with shards of cranial bone. Tommy's spasm is instant and incredibly violent; he arches his body back against mine. His arms pull back with a mighty yank, ripping his hands free by jerking the heads of the nails through the backs of his hands. As his fists clench and release convulsively, they bleed like stigmata. The nails I used to secure him remain in the crossbar, dripping blood and flesh. One has a length of tendon dangling from it.

Holding the meat to me, I stagger backwards and fall into the recliner. My cock never leaves the pig’s ass as I pull him down on top of me. I lay back and blast another nail into his brain, this one in the temple.

This one short-circuits the electrochemical pulses in his nervous system. He flops back in my lap; looking over his shoulder, I can see his thick rod, erect and corded with veins, throbbing and oozing pre-cum. He's just about there. I just need to make him shoot.

I take my time. He's bouncing up and down on my tool like he's riding a pogo stick. His respiration speeds up; he's breathing in short, irregular gasps. Each exhale is accompanied by an involuntary moan. I fondle the dying meat's cock and balls as he seizes and convulses on top of me. This is my reward; this is what I wanted--this little skate punk bobbing mindlessly on my dick, helpless, vulnerable, completely in my control.

I'm set for the ultimate domination--working the agonized punk to orgasm as his life drains away. He's nearly there already; the trauma to his brain has made him susceptible to physical manipulation. I jack him with one hand while I place the nail gun in his groin.

An explosion of semen, boiling like magma, erupts from the head of my cock and floods the meat's rectum. Simultaneously, I fire the gun, driving a nail deep into the base of the punk's sack, cold steel penetrating his scrotum and skewering the root of his cock. His velvety balls pucker and spasm instantly. The final blast of pain was all he needed--the extra stimulus to his nervous system pushing him over the edge of orgasm. Ropy white strands spew out of the straining purple head of the meat's dick. His shuddering, rigid body locks up, forcing a series of grunts out of his mouth. At the same time, a chunk of meat slips from between his lips and off his chin, leaving a bloody trail. In his convulsions, the fuckpig bit off the tip of his tongue.

I don't know how long I shoot. My orgasm seems to last for half an hour; I unload so much sperm into the meat's intestines that I'm amazed my balls don't collapse. My fucktoy is packed full of cum. I can feel it oozing out of his torn, reamed-out hole and matting my pubic hair.

I slump back in exhaustion, glancing over at Jake's gorgeous corpse lying in a puddle of piss and cum. I may go another round with both boys--there's no sense in wasting fresh meat, after all--but right now, I need some sleep. I start drifting off with my rod still sheathed in Tommy. As I close my eyes, I can still feel him quiver and twitch. When I wake up later on, he'll be stiff and cold on my cock, but right now there's still a tiny, dwindling spark of life left in his sexy, traumatized body. I hold him close, turn his trembling, innocent face to mine and kiss his bloody lips as I fall asleep.

Number 17 is finally posted. I finished it a week ago, but I've been blocked :Oh well: Working on another quick guard kill now...

Love it when different objects like the nail gun are included in the fantasies. Good variety.

Back