Family loveplay ends in death of 5 persons, including two children:

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Family loveplay ends in death of 5 persons, including two children:

ANP: BAVEL.

The end of a loveplay with a father and his girlfriend ended in the death of the entire family and the girlfriend of the father, according to police. The family was found dead in their home in Woensdrecht, and the girlfriend was found dead in her home at Bavel. According to investigators on the scene the girlfriend was stabbed to death, with 40 consecutive stabs to the chest, neck and throat area. Afterwards, the father went home and stabbed his children and his wife. Then the father committed suicide by shooting himself through the head.
"It was a bloody mess", according to the paramedics who arrived on the scene after alerted neighbors contacted the authorities.
The little town of Bavel is in shock, and memorial services are held for all participants and eyewitnesses.

That is about 3 miles from where I live, I drove by yesterday, and everything is till cordoned off...

Even murder gets to little towns here...

Interesting read my friend, what does loveplay mean here, I don't understand?

Any pics? Also you are right that every murder in a little town get people talking more, compared to people living in NYC for example.

loveplay ans in playing with the girlfriend while still being married :)

No pics. Pics of crime scenes are not made public. It is against the law to do so.

Back