D

Dead Cunt

I hate fags. Everytime I see a gay I wan't to bash his head in and shove a knife up his ass. I can't help it. They would probably enjoy it too. Extremely disgusting and unnatural. What do you think?

You like dead girls then?

What brought you to this website?

I hate fags. Everytime I see a gay I wan't to bash his head in and shove a knife up his ass. I can't help it. They would probably enjoy it too. Extremely disgusting and unnatural. What do you think?

I am interested in your post Dead Cunt. When someone objects as strongly as you to gay guys like me, this sometimes suggests a latent homosexual. Also - you have applied for and been granted membership to a gay community - why would you do that? Hang around m8 - I suspect you are going to like being here....:yes:

I'm not gay. I came here for all the bloody gore and guts and murder, all that good shit. I don't mind fags running the site. I don't mind closeted fags either, but when I see two guys kissing or holding hands it makes me want to vomit. It's just wrong and unnatural on so many levels.

I'm not gay. I came here for all the bloody gore and guts and murder, all that good shit. I don't mind fags running the site. I don't mind closeted fags either, but when I see two guys kissing or holding hands it makes me want to vomit. It's just wrong and unnatural on so many levels.

Almost such unnatural than your wish to penetrate boy's asses with a tool...

Almost such unnatural than your wish to penetrate boy's asses with a tool...

There is nothing wrong with fucking boys as long as their still boys. Grown men fucking other men is a completely different story.

There is nothing wrong with fucking boys as long as their still boys.

:smirk: Ahh, jon_b was right again. Those who complain about homosexuality the most turn out to be latent homos themselves, I've noticed that as well and here is the living proof.

And btw there are lots of staight people on CDG. :green grin: No need to feel special here in that respect.

That's only because you don't see it on a regular basis all the time on TV like you do the breeders, like you, kissing.
And actually, you think like you do because you have a lower IQ that doesn't able you to think for yourself in terms of logical analysis and scientific balance of nature - you know, black/white, up/down, cold/hot, light/dark, HETERALSEXUAL/HOMOSEXUAL . Just go on back to your church with the rest of the sheep and sit there thinking about murder and stuff like you say you do.!

There is nothing wrong with fucking boys as long as their still boys. Grown men fucking other men is a completely different story.

Indeed, that's why fucking boys is illegal and for good reasons. Are you a Roman Catholic priest or just an ordinary pedofile?
Sex between consenting male adults is beautiful and the opposite of unnatural: same-sex copulations are common throughout the whole animal world!

Sex with children is repulsive and unnatural.

:rulez: well m8 - reading your reply convinces me I was indeed close to the Mark, and I stand by my original evaluation of your post.

Anna Freud called your 'phobic' statements "displacement outward", put simply- those who make such 'strong', 'insulting' statements (as you keep doing) are really expressing the tendency to see their own unacceptable desires in other people. It is seen in those who use language such as 'disgusting','hate', 'wrong', 'unnatural'- and this with particular reference to sex. Your further (unacceptable) projection about sex with children - is worrying.

You really do need to be honest with yourself m8 - your membership and participation in a community run by gays (fags) strongly indicates to me that you are subconsciously recognising the fact that you are gay - but burying (with external displacement) your true sexuality behind your strong anti-gay statements. (your milder comments about 'closeted fags' is a self reference about you). It is very clear to me.

Despite what you say m8 - its not just the gore that attracted you to CDG. I recognise a gay guy from a long way off - and you are it m8! Your comments indicate a concealed self-loathing - enjoy and be comfortable with what you really are. :yes:

BTW would you describe yourself as 'cute'? :dunno:

I totally agree with your statement! Just change one word: guys to gals:rocks4:

:rulez: well m8 - reading your reply convinces me I was indeed close to the Mark, and I stand by my original evaluation of your post.

Anna Freud called your 'phobic' statements "displacement outward", put simply- those who make such 'strong', 'insulting' statements (as you keep doing) are really expressing the tendency to see their own unacceptable desires in other people. It is seen in those who use language such as 'disgusting','hate', 'wrong', 'unnatural'- and this with particular reference to sex. Your further (unacceptable) projection about sex with children - is worrying.

You really do need to be honest with yourself m8 - your membership and participation in a community run by gays (fags) strongly indicates to me that you are subconsciously recognising the fact that you are gay - but burying (with external displacement) your true sexuality behind your strong anti-gay statements. (your milder comments about 'closeted fags' is a self reference about you). It is very clear to me.

Despite what you say m8 - its not just the gore that attracted you to CDG. I recognise a gay guy from a long way off - and you are it m8! Your comments indicate a concealed self-loathing - enjoy and be comfortable with what you really are. :yes:

Jon, I really feel you are on the right track here.

I would be on gay man that would love to see you strapped in the electric chair or the gas chamber waiting for me to pull the switch to execute you for whatever murders you committed. just to enjoy watching your final death throes once the execution starts.

I recognise a gay guy from a long way off - and you are it m8! Your comments indicate a concealed self-loathing - enjoy and be comfortable with what you really are. :yes:

:smirk: :5 stars:

I see Dead Cunt has gone silent... Looks like Jon hit too close to home...
I have noticed Meatpie is quite tolerant with the gay bashers in the site, and I admire it, but sometimes one wander...

Back