todd00009

Forum Veteran
The Dead Guys Cinema film DEAD GUYS was the first film ever to explore the underground world of necro-fetish, erotic asphyxiation and lust serial murder of CUTE YOUNG GUYS...

Many scenes needed to be CUT from the original theatrical release, especially some scenes deemed to extreme for public release including some scenes featuring frontal nudity and bondage.

FOR THE FIRST TIME the editors at BestDeaths are releasing the entire film UNCUT on their DVD sister site:
www.serialkillersunderground.com
filmpicture_deadguysx_01.jpgfilmpicture_deadguysx_08.jpgfilmpicture_deadguysx_23.jpgfilmpicture_deadguysx_27.jpgfilmpicture_deadguysx_29.jpg
http://www.serialkillersunderground.com/cgi-bin/release.cgi?rid=deadguysx&sid=bqG3NF3mxtGDQqXQ

most people like downloads, but some people still like DVD...so we still offer DVDs.
Dead Guys Extended was offered a few months ago as a download in a bunch of segments..... go to bestdeaths.com... you could still find it.

I think the bald guy's name is brett silvers. I agree that he is pretty handsome. He has a hot scene in a dream sequence where his boyfriend is imaging Brett all tied up and naked and strangles brett in the dream.

but some don't want a real dvd or for reasons don't want to buy and have one posted.....and we want the whole film not just bits

most people especially abroad, can not receive the dvd, all sites are now downloading it I regret about Best Dead, I think last year the videos are less good, the stories are repeated often, for my part I slowed purchases and it is too expensive for the quality

Back