Jeremygay

Forum Regular
That was one of my biggest fantasies and would love to share this in a text rolepay on Skype.

Until 1870, when it was abolished, the full details of the sentence imposed on the convicted person were as follows:
- being dragged, naked, on a hurdle (a wooden trellis) through the streets to the scene of the execution;

- being hanged by the neck, without death ensuing (it is a strangulation to stun the victim);
to be disembowelled, eviscerated and emasculated. The intestines, viscera and genitals are then burned in front of the victim's eyes. The heart is only withdrawn last;

- be beheaded and squared, the body being divided into four pieces, five including the head.
The squared pieces were traditionally displayed on gibbets in various places of the city to deter possible traitors.

That was one of my biggest fantasies and would love to share this in a text rolepay on Skype.

Until 1870, when it was abolished, the full details of the sentence imposed on the convicted person were as follows:
- being dragged, naked, on a hurdle (a wooden trellis) through the streets to the scene of the execution;

- being hanged by the neck, without death ensuing (it is a strangulation to stun the victim);
to be disembowelled, eviscerated and emasculated. The intestines, viscera and genitals are then burned in front of the victim's eyes. The heart is only withdrawn last;

- be beheaded and squared, the body being divided into four pieces, five including the head.
The squared pieces were traditionally displayed on gibbets in various places of the city to deter possible traitors.

Who do I have to piss off to have this done to me! :grin:

I would go out in the dark of night and fondle the pieces hanging from the gibbets. Maybe lick them, too.

Back