Ever wondered whats in the Basement of a morgue?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
As some of you may know, I made good friends with some medical students from Sofia. It took me months of posting, to build trust and to make them believe I am really interested in the field.

As on any forum I go, my theads turn hugely popular. It was a discussion about angel lust after a male forensic expert hanged himself.

A vivid discussion followed.

I noticed one dude was very active and talked about the morgue like his second home.

I pm him and he replied, and I pm him again.

He told me how people were brought in the morgue every day, some young, mangled by cars etc

"They don't look very well," he said.

"I went to the basement of the morgue the other day," he said.

"They brought a young dude three weeks ago, he was decapitated. He is unidentified," he said.

Imagine how I felt. I asked him to show me around and will meet him soon. I have to make good friends him with him kuz he is the one that is gonna let me in....to my dream place!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really have to do my best. I am more determined than ever to make my dream come true. Maybe I will study I don't really know but I want it so bad...

Just the idea of touching the feet of a dead young cold guy makes me wanna cum

As some of you may know, I made good friends with some medical students from Sofia. It took me months of posting, to build trust and to make them believe I am really interested in the field.

As on any forum I go, my theads turn hugely popular. It was a discussion about angel lust after a male forensic expert hanged himself.

A vivid discussion followed.

I noticed one dude was very active and talked about the morgue like his second home.

I pm him and he replied, and I pm him again.

He told me how people were brought in the morgue every day, some young, mangled by cars etc

"They don't look very well," he said.

"I went to the basement of the morgue the other day," he said.

"They brought a young dude three weeks ago, he was decapitated. He is unidentified," he said.

Imagine how I felt. I asked him to show me around and will meet him soon. I have to make good friends him with him kuz he is the one that is gonna let me in....to my dream place!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really have to do my best. I am more determined than ever to make my dream come true. Maybe I will study I don't really know but I want it so bad...

Just the idea of touching the feet of a dead young cold guy makes me wanna cum

go and ask what you need qualification wise you need to be a under taker, jjay used to be a undertaker preping bodys and digging holes

did he really?

Well, its a bit different here, morgue personnel usually wash the body and, a person called a preparator puts the dead guys in coffins and closes their mouths

undertaker is here someone who just digs a hole in the earth where the family throws the body

Damn, Meatpie! Sounds like this morgue dude may himself have some necro tendencies. Good luck!!!

Doesn't reply to my pms, I guess FAIL again :(

Doesn't reply to my pms, I guess FAIL again :(

Give him time, Meatpie. Don't keep pm-ing him or he might get freaked out and think you're a stalker. I can imagine it is difficult to keep cool when it is so close, but I am serious when I say he sounds like he is a little necro himself. Maybe he is backing off because he is afraid he went too far telling you stuff. Give him time. BTW, is he gay?

I think I will freak out.

He doesn't reply to my pms but replies to my threads.

WTF

He then said he only communicates with people he knows in person.

Then started asking me personal questions on the board.

What a freak. Yes deadboy. I think he is gay and necro.

Another dude even took my skype and wanted to help me "with my studies".

Thats just so fucking gay.

I so envy them though - gay medical students, and necro with access to the morgue.

I don't know what to do.

I'd say take the chance. Give him only enough info to gain trust but not enough for him to actually find you and able to knock on your door.
Good luck to you. Don't get too depressed if it falls through, things will happen if you are persistant enough, and I don't think you are lacking in that department.

I'd say take the chance. Give him only enough info to gain trust but not enough for him to actually find you and able to knock on your door.
Good luck to you. Don't get too depressed if it falls through, things will happen if you are persistant enough, and I don't think you are lacking in that department.

That's for damn sure. If you want something bad enough - where there's a will, there's a way.

Its fail again.

No pm, no replies...Maybe I overreacted and asked him for a tour of the basement too soon.

Attachments

• 0c43669f47a7ac40e182de2f0fd033bce8c2f464_r.jpg
    0c43669f47a7ac40e182de2f0fd033bce8c2f464_r.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 590
  • 07716c57a551a952206e4515cf8dfd3b800691db_r.jpg
    07716c57a551a952206e4515cf8dfd3b800691db_r.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 459
OK, today I asked him if he can get me a job there and I also asked for biology courses so I can get into medical school, then specialize pathology and hopefully get to the dudes.

:skull:

Attachments

• leash.jpg
    leash.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,074
OK, today I asked him if he can get me a job there and I also asked for biology courses so I can get into medical school, then specialize pathology and hopefully get to the dudes.

:skull:

Good Luck!!!:sm (57):

Attachments

• 4UdVcQP.jpg
    4UdVcQP.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 554
He doesn't reply.

Most medical students are necro to some degree in my opinion, judging by their posts.

Back