Ellis

Sharkbait

Forum Regular
Ellis paced at the end of the dark street. The gloves he had bought for tonight were uncomfortable as he normally wouldn't wear gloves. He was shaking, a terrible uneasy feeling consuming him. 'What are you doing here?' part of him asked. 'You've planned this - you want this' another part told him. This night had been months in the making, and he was sure he had to go through with it.

It had all started innocently enough. Ellis had gone to the Anderson Square (the gay part of town) for an after work drink. Poncho, his usual haunt, had a new barman that day. Ellis' jaw dropped the first time he saw him. The twink was beautiful, exactly Ellis' type. They had struck up a conversation that day, and despite the fact that Ellis thought he was a bit of a bimbo, his lust only grew. For weeks after, Ellis headed to Poncho every night in the hopes of seeing his barman Alex. Late on Friday night, when Ellis was more than a little drunk, Alex finished his shift and joined Ellis at the end of the bar. They chatted, and after a while a curious bravery came over Ellis. "You know I think you're really hot". Alex went bright red. "Er... thanks". Ellis had tried to kiss Alex that night, but the lad had pulled away and had left quickly.

The following Monday, Alex wasn't working, but Tim, the bar owner, had a quiet word with Ellis. "Ellis, you know I like you, but Alex was not impressed with the stunt you pulled on Friday. You're way too old for him and he isn't interested". Later that night, Alex had come into the bar with some friends. Ellis could tell they were talking about him and laughing. He had finished his drink quickly and headed home.

He logged into Facebook - and could see that the friend request he had sent to Alex three weeks earlier hadn't been answered. He flicked through Alex's pictures before he settled on one:

"Oh yeah". Ellis masturbated furiously, his lust turning to hate. "Fuck this little jumped up twink... fuck him. Thinks he's better than me". He cummed hard, wiping his semen across the photo on the screen. "One day I'll have you".

What followed was many months of obsession. Alex eventually started speaking to Ellis again, and the two always chatted whenever Ellis went to Poncho. He would be sweet enough, asking innocent questions to learn as much about Alex as he could. A few weeks back, he had followed Alex home, and he knew where he lived. That's when the plan began to come together.

Ellis looked at the time. 2am. He had to do it now. He quietly walked up the dark street, not a sign of life anywhere, and he headed towards Alex's ground floor apartment. He knew the lad lived alone, making it easier for him he figured. He ducked as he saw that the light was on. He slowly peered through the bedroom window to see Alex taking selfies.

Ellis ducked as he saw a guy come out of Alex's bathroom. "That was great," he could hear in a muffled tone. "I'd better get going". Ellis watched the guy get dressed and kiss Alex before he headed out of the room. 'Fucking slut', Ellis thought. He hid in the bushes and waited until the guy was way off down the street. He moved to the door of the apartment building and buzzed 102. "Hello?"
"Hey I forgot my phone", Ellis said in as low and quiet a voice as possible. He heard the door buzz and made his way in, his hooded jacket disguising his face from any cameras. He knocked on 102. 'This is it', Ellis though. Alex opened the door and gasped when he saw Ellis. Before he had a chance to react, Ellis had pushed his way into the apartment and had pushed Alex to the floor. "What the fuck are you doing?" Alex screamed as Ellis lay on top of him. He pulled a knife out and held it in front of Alex's face. "Shut up and do as I say".

He dragged Alex by the hair into the living room and started to pull down his jeans and briefs. "No please!" Alex begged. Ellis punched him hard in the face. "Shut up you slut!" He forced Alex's legs wide and took out his throbbing cock. He fingered Alex's hole violently and then lined his cock up with the lad's pink hole. He pushed with all of his might until he felt the pop of Alex's hole give way as his cock violated it. "Oh fuck!" Ellis said.

Alex was sobbing as Ellis raped him. Ellis enjoyed every moment, holding the body that had driven him wild for so many months. His body was so wonderful, his hole so tight, that Ellis could feel a load boiling in his balls. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum".
"Please don't come in me," Alex wailed. "Please!"
"Oh fuck here it comes..." Ellis pushed his cock in as far as it would go and unleashed 7 thick ropes of cum into Alex's hole. He shuddered as the orgasm swept over his body. "Oh shit". Alex looked away from Ellis and continued to sob.

Ellis allowed himself a few seconds. Now came the part he wasn't sure about. Should he? He hovered over Alex for what felt like an age before his plan overcame him. He moved his big hands around Alex's throat and began to squeeze. Alex's eyes lit up in terror as he began to choke. He tried to fight Ellis off but he was too strong. Ellis squeezed tighter, Alex's face tunring red and horrible gurgling sounds starting to come from his throat. He looked at Ellis in fear, and Ellis could feel his cock growing again. "Fuck you you fucking slut!" he shouted in the moment as he felt Alex's body giving way.

All of a sudden, Alex's head twitched, and he began to shake. Ellis recognised it as a violent stroke, and he released his hands for a moment. What was he doing? Fear swept over him suddenly as he realised the enormity of the moment. Was he a killer? Alex's stroke got worse, his face bowing at one side. 'You gonna leave him like this, or finish it?' Ellis' hands crept around Alex's neck again and he squeezed as hard as he could. Alex suffered a second stroke as the final life in him ebbed away, and his hand flopped to the side of him. Ellis let go and heard Alex's death rattle, a slow, purring sound.

Ellis sat down beside the dead naked body. He was shaking, and he suddenly felt ill. 'Not here' he thought, and he quietly left the apartment.

"Hey Ellis you okay?" Ellis looked up from his morning coffee. He was tired and felt dreadful after the night' events. "Hey Mark, I'm not feeling great, mind if I head home?"
"Sure buddy".
Ellis ran to the bathroom and puked his guts up. He was shaking. But part of him loved what he had done. He headed home and immediately grabbed his cock, living with euphoria the events of the night before.

Back