Wow, thanks these vids are really hot, especially the one where the strangler reachs down and takes out the "dead" guys dick.

Very nice clip. Is there a part two, showing what happens to the hunk after the killing? That could be HOT! :totally hot:

I agree. A part two video showing how the dead hunk's body is played with would be so hot.

Ohh... the third one... the last twitches of his dead... bare... FEET!! UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ellis makes the best strangle toy. Love when a real mature man gets strangled from behind. Wish he would make more videos like the last one in that sexy underwear.

Can't stop watching this! It's my perfect erotic death fantasy... strangled... my bare feet kick, my penis stiffens with the ecstasy of asphyxia... cumming in my silk shorts... my toes unclench and lie still and dead... my killer reaches for my dead cock... massages it with its own cream... pulls my pants down leaving me exposed... my corpse in stiff dick and bare feet... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Back