Eating For Pleasure

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
https://thisvid.com/videos/nullo-castration-surgery/

Oh, God, this vid turns me on so much! I want to grab the meaty cock, run to the corner and squat and gnaw and chew until I have consumed it all. But I also I want to take it home and caress and lick and suck on it forever. And the nuts, to pop into my mouth like large gumballs, to suck and roll around in my mouth, until I finally bite down and feel the sweet juice splat and run down my throat. And the new void in the sweet, smooth man’s crotch, to lick and suck and chew and suck and suck and suck. Is there any cum still in the pipeline I could suck out? There must be blood to savor and swallow. And in my passion, I might not be able to resist the desire to continue biting and chewing and eating until I have consumed this warm young man and consigned him to a cold morgue.

Sorry, guys. Turns out you have to be a member of thisviid.com to watch the vid. It is a really hot one of a young guy getting his dick and balls cut off (voluntarily) on camera. Caleb

While the video is deleted, from the comments I know exactly which one it was. I wish I could play a game and lose my cock and balls like that at the hands of a sadist. And maybe a lot more too if he desires.

Back