eaten

would you be cooked

• Total voters

callmecaleb

I want to bite you.
Elite Member
I'd rather be the consumer. Some cooked, some raw, some living.

callmecaleb

I want to bite you.
Elite Member
I'd rather be the consumer. Some cooked, some raw, some living.

On the other hand, it would be extremely erotic to see someone cutting off my nipple and eating it. And even more erotic if he cut the other one off and fed it to me. If I could handle the pain, we could take turns cutting off pieces of my flesh and eating. Skin tastes wonderful and so does blood. But what would my flesh or muscle taste like? Fuck! I'm getting hard just typing this.

Last edited:

MarchWhitfield

Forum Veteran
id love to be tied down and small pieced removed at a time, ether to be eaten raw, or cooked, until i died, then of course the rest of me could be butchered and cooked

BloodFullOfPain

The slave master
Eaten alive, why to waste time when you have the chance. My precious meat is not to be wasted.

Destroymykok

Forum Regular
Just the thought of being restrained & having someone cutting or biting hunks of meat from my body turns me on.
Big question would I willingly commit to it & go through with it.
Yes am 99% certain that I would

Snuffslut

Forum Newcomer
Fucked and used by 6 men. All the time ask me if I will agree to let then roast me. I eventually give my consent after becoming so turned on. As so as I do I find myself slowly roasting over a fire.

morsc

Forum Newcomer
I like the idea that someone starts to cut of my flesh while I am still allive and eat it.

Goddess of Hel

Forum Newcomer
The thought of being cooked alive or cooked at all makes me sad, mainly because I want my lover to savor the raw, fresh, natural taste of me.

men1977

Forum Newcomer
The thought of being cooked alive or cooked at all makes me sad, mainly because I want my lover to savor the raw, fresh, natural taste of me.

yes, I think so ... then you could even make the victim taste some part before he dies

This is my body if you want to eat it ... my wickr men1977

callmecaleb

I want to bite you.
Elite Member
I like the idea that someone starts to cut of my flesh while I am still allive and eat it.

Me, too. But I'd want him to feed some to me so i can enjoy myself.

Meonthemenu

Forum Newcomer
I'd love to be eaten alive. I imagine that the chef would remove parts of me and I get to watch as he prepares them. He then sits at a table and I get to watch as he chews my meat and watch his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallows. Eventually I know all that would be left of me is what he shits out after his body takes what nutrients it needs.

HeadlessSlave

Forum Newcomer
Elite Member
I'd rather be the meal. Either eaten alive or cooked. It's a case of I love food so much that I wanna become food. Honestly, if someone's hungry, I'm more than willing to be your meal.

HeadlessSlave

Forum Newcomer
Elite Member
In fact, for real, I have established how I'm gonna die. But, when is the question. I'm going to get my head cut off, then my body will be drained, gutted, and spitroasted. At least I will die the way I want to.

Daemon66688

Take Me
Elite Member
I want my meat to be sliced bit for bit and cooked on an open grill, so I can eat my own flesh while my executioner prepares to behead me, gut me, cut me up, grazed and prepared for cooking. It's my body and cock & anybody hungry can have it at the designated time of their choosing. Personally, I have nice thick thighs and legs. They would make excellent entrees, along with my dick, cooked or grilled. I hear human flesh taste like pork.

callmecaleb

I want to bite you.
Elite Member
As I have said before, I'd like to get with my buddy and cut small pieces off each other. We share each other's and our own flesh. Small bites, to last longer. Small bites, to dip in a fondue pot. A blood fondue pot. A hypo in our veins, we each drain about a pint of blood into the pot and heat it. Cut a piece of flesh, dip it into the pot to cook, then eat. A nice leisurely afternoon, consuming oneself and a buddy. A tasty treat. Yes, I am a tasty treat. Are you? :yummy2:

Daemon66688

Take Me
Elite Member
Yes sir, I'm a tasty treat along with you. Eating our cooked flesh for leisure and insatiable consumption. I eventually want to be snuffed out, my head decapitated, used as a "fuck toy", along with cutting off my limbs and gutting me for cooking and eating. My flesh will be harvested and consumed by you and other men so that parts of me will be ingested and what's left as waste shitted out. Thus, I am no more. It is man meat meant for consumption on every level. Canabalism to the maximum. HAIL SATAN!

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=pwzfm_aWSAIDiOWI)original_409174271.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=pwzfm_aWSAIDiOWI)original_409174271.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 3