Dying with dudes

khalasbaka

Forum Regular
Three shirtless guys watching a dude in black socks being beheaded by a cleaver and agonizing in front of them till death,
after that it's their turns ... the same cleaver hit their necks from behind which make them fall down on their dude's dead body to start agonizing together and maybe cuming while dying.

The first guy has totally pissed himself, presumably in terror since he's soaked before they start killing him. I think it must be piss rather than shit - just too liquid for that.

Lovely video and very hot......looks like it was the executioner's first time at the rodeo:pepsi:

Three shirtless guys watching a dude in black socks being beheaded by a cleaver and agonizing in front of them till death,
after that it's their turns ... the same cleaver hit their necks from behind which make them fall down on their dude's dead body to start agonizing together and maybe cuming while dying.

Thanks! Those boys are beautiful

I would love to be one of those guys , waiting anxiously for my end . But it would be better we are all naked and dying on top of each other.
We're naked and masturbating and even sucking one another after being drugged then we meet our end at the hands of headsman who decapitates our heads.

Back