Drowning execution in a cage

Always loved this video. Shame the underwater part is so short though. would have loved to seen the raw video from the underwater cameras. Unfortunately I doubt that footage was ever released

I suspect that the 2 cameras attached to the cage weren't waterproof. Some of what we did see underwater was from a different, hand held camera.

This cage could also be used for holding over or lowering onto a bonfire.
Soft ground could help keep the cage reusable for more guys.

I think that the explosion of water just as the top of the cage goes under is from a guy who bent his head back, got water up his nose and sinuses, and coughed or sneezed. After that, he'd be very quickly full of water.
I was expecting more than 2 or 3 hands holding or sticking through the top of the cage.

I think that the explosion of water just as the top of the cage goes under is from a guy who bent his head back, got water up his nose and sinuses, and coughed or sneezed. After that, he'd be very quickly full of water.
I was expecting more than 2 or 3 hands holding or sticking through the top of the cage.
Yup, it was all over very quickly - or so the video implied. I hope it really was quick for those guys - though of course their own sense of time would be stretched - probably felt like eternity :-(

If the crane can reach high enough, the cage full of guys could just be dropped.
Soft ground could help keep the cage reusable for more guys.
However it's used, it allows for freedom of movement and visibility during their death struggles.

Fucking love this guy right here! I wasn't sure who he was alive from the three bearded guys, but fuck it. He's gorgeous all wet and lifeless with his mouth hanging open like that. I would have loved to take him out of that cage so I can fill his open mouth with my thick cum. Fucking handsome!

If I had to guess though, I think he was this guy from the thin sideburns and the way his beard and moustache wrap around his mouth. Also I think his ears give it away. Fucking gorgeous man! Handsome both in life and in death! I'd fuck him either way. 🤤

If I had to guess though, I think he was this guy from the thin sideburns and the way his beard and moustache wrap around his mouth. Also I think his ears give it away. Fucking gorgeous man! Handsome both in life and in death! I'd fuck him either way. 🤤
...that nose - perfect for getting in places it shouldn't. Jeez, I'm smitten. And hard :devilish:

Back