Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander Pernalette, 45

He died with his son of 12 years old, but i will not posy his body

here are the photos of 18 years old boy when he was alive and dead.. He and his girlfriend took a bath in a lake, his girlfriend was drowning, and he tried to save her though he couldnt swim.. In the end he was drowning, and died while his girl was saved.. He was from a devout moslem family, so his head and were tied so his mouth didnt keep open when his corpse was washed.. When his body was washed according to islamic rule, his stomach was pressed repeatedly so his feces in his colon came out, his feces smell when come out was quite strong, so when he will be perfectly clean when he was shrouded.. The funny thing is,when he was alive,he frequently closed his eyes in his photos.. Not so different when he died.. I tried to dating his girlfriend after he died 😀

nice

here are the photos of 18 years old boy when he was alive and dead.. He and his girlfriend took a bath in a lake, his girlfriend was drowning, and he tried to save her though he couldnt swim.. In the end he was drowning, and died while his girl was saved.. He was from a devout moslem family, so his head and were tied so his mouth didnt keep open when his corpse was washed.. When his body was washed according to islamic rule, his stomach was pressed repeatedly so his feces in his colon came out, his feces smell when come out was quite strong, so when he will be perfectly clean when he was shrouded.. The funny thing is,when he was alive,he frequently closed his eyes in his photos.. Not so different when he died.. I tried to dating his girlfriend after he died 😀

What is his name.. Does he have Facebook

CARLOS BOOTS WOULD BE OFF OF HIS BIG BLACK WRINKLY SOLES FASTER
THAN A BLONK OF AN EYE AND THEYED BE DEVOURED AND THEIR FOOT BLOOD
BEING USED AS MY JACK OFF LUBE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back