Does Your Necro Side Interfere with Your Life?

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
I would like to get an idea how many people here feel that their necro fantasies interfere with their personal and professional lives. One of the most important concepts in abnormal psychology is that any behavior that deviates from "normal" behavior is not necessarily a symptom of a psychological dysfunction UNLESS said behavior interferes in the person's personal and professional life. By this logic, being a necrophiliac is not a psychological dysfunction AS LONG AS it does not get in the way of our personal and professional obligations.

Personally, I can function perfectly in my personal and professional life. Yes, even when I am in the office doing my job, I can occasionally think about necro stuff (e.g. I imagine what a co-worker would look like playing dead or the mental image of one of my former victim comes to mind). These are however wandering thoughts that last for about 5 to 10 seconds and then disappear. At home I admit I can spend a little too much time thinking about necro and I have at times gone to sleep much later than I am supposed to because of this but I have always managed to finish my work projects and personal responsibilities.

I do struggle a bit when there is a possibility to meet someone to play with. When there is a chance to meet someone to play, I tend to get very anxious and I end up getting very little sleep. The prospect of meeting someone in real life stirs a lot of anxiety which makes a little too emotional. I can get moody and I also get easily distracted. I honestly hate the way I feel before meeting a victim but I can't help it. I am willing to deal with these feeling because they quickly dissipate when I am finally playing with my victim.

So, what about you guys?

My necro side has helped me star in forensic medicine. No regrets love it.

It's normal to feel anxious and overexcited when meeting someone new for play, that's all part of the thrill isn't it?

My necro side has helped me star in forensic medicine. No regrets love it.

It's normal to feel anxious and overexcited when meeting someone new for play, that's all part of the thrill isn't it?

When I was writing this thread, I was actually thinking about you and that post you made encouraging people to ask questions about your job as a mortician technician. Yours is a typical example of sublimation (a socially unacceptable desire or impulse is transformed into an acceptable behavior or even profession). You managed to turn your necro impulse into something productive which is quite impressive.

I agree that anxiety and overexcitement are normal when you are committed to meet a necro buddy. I am usually a very calm and practical person who prefers to be logical and down to earth. Becoming euphoric when there is a possibility to meet someone new is a feeling that clouds my judgement sometimes. I think I am so used to being clear-headed that I have a difficult time dealing with situations that are too emotional. I also tend to see my victims as friends (if you think about it, our victims or killers if you are a victim, are the only people who know our darkest secrets).

Not at all. Thankfully that I have lovers who can really understand this fetish of mine and they are great. They have no problems doing necrophiliac things with me and even most of them love it, then they can stay with me for years. One of them said to me that this fetish is easy for him because he doesn't have to do more things, just pretend to sleep/pass out and he can get ejaculated by me touching his dick.

My fetish is more hearts and yes it does Interfere. If I see a lad who I find cute i imagine and wonder what his body looks like under his top. The thought of feeling his heart beating. When they're shirtless with a nice body.. I am fixated on their chests. Even when I see them bulging from their shirts. I think of their hearts beating and want them. To pull their pecs apart and rip their hearts out and eat them as they still beat. I've slept with a men and after sex just used their chests as pillows and felt their hearts pump. I've wanted nothing more than to rip it out of him on many occasion so yeh it does interfere

These feelings you describe demon are intense and you won't get any relief until you actually do it.

You become fixated on fulfiling your dream and consciously and subconsciouslly you aim for it you prepare mentally for the act.

Extremely dangerous situation how old are you?

You either learn to control it or this can trully destroy your life and relationships.

When I was younger I was fixated on autopsy procedure always wanted to crack a dead guy's head open and examine his brain.

I played morgue with alive guys and every time I pull a knife they piss themselves with fear which was stupid and boring.

When I finally made my dream come true with a real dead athlete my cock just wouldn't go down and I was hard 24/7. I was leaking so much cum it was unbelievable.

I still recommend to all necros to pursue their dreams and find their ultimate cum but f it involves hurting other people you need not be ashamed post here and we will try to help you deal with this shit as much as we can.

Some of us have experience and we can help the younger lads here deal with it.

It doesn't interfere with my life in that way - I've got a clear firewall between my fantasies and what's OK in real life, don't feel any pull to cross that boundary for real (thank God!).
But it does interfere a bit in another way - it's addictive, sometimes I spend far too much time on here, or searching for/looking at images, and don't get other things done or don't get enough sleep.

Im agree with deaddirty. Is addictive!!!

But i think it interfere a few in my life...

Lot of my free time at home Im here, or searching to here... I have lots of films and series in my HDD, and I rarely see it . I prefer CDG.

Like New Yorker, When I see a guy, I can imagine him dead during a few time
Especially when they are sunbathing on the beach, or sleeping drunk in a weekend night, or festival. I see them slyly.

Sometimes fucking too, I imagine the other man is dead.
Once I was kissing a man and touching him, before fuck, and he close his eyes to feel during 7 or 8 seconds. I cum kissing and seeing his face with closed eyes and his mouth a few open in front of me, because I saw him similar a corpse. I had to apologize for cum without fuck. :hahahahha:

But the bad thing is, once time, I abused a drunk passed out man during a few minutes, in a park, at 4:00 AM, and I was drunk too. I leave him when I hear people coming far. Sometimes I think, in a drunken condition, if i will can make something to repent. Im not talking to kill, but abuse a man again and someone who I know, discover me. So I live in a litle town when we all know each others.

I never saw a dead man near. I dont know how I will react when I see the first. Im sure will be too diferent to see it in the PC screen. Probably an erection, a strongest excitation. Or a bad feel maybe...
I dont know how I react too if I found him first. Because is too easy to comment in a thread "Oh, wish I found him and play with him", but, in the real life... Im afraid to my necro side appears there. My fear is not do it... My fear is do it, and be discovered.

The only think Im clear that I never hurt or kill a man in real life. I can imagine hundred crazy ways to kill a man, but never in real life. But if he is already dead... Probably Ill do something, and after, the problems would come.

(sorry my english again)

Last edited:
After reading these entries, I know for sure I don't qualify as a "necro" at all, let alone one who is overwhelmed by his fetish. I just like to look at shocking photos now and then. There are a hundred OTHER issues which are interfering with my life quite nicely.

Once I was kissing a man and touching him, before fuck, and he close his eyes to feel during 7 or 8 seconds. I cum kissing and seeing his face with closed eyes and his mouth a few open in front of me, because I saw him similar a corpse. I had to apologize for cum without fuck. :hahahahha:

Hahahah, that's sweet metal what did he say? :smirk: You cum easily then...or the guy was very handsome. Your biggest cum will be when you fuck your first real dead model, then you will walk with permanent wood for days dripping cum.

You will both piss and cum from pleasure.

Hahahah, that's sweet metal what did he say? :smirk:

:facepalm:

He dont say any words, but his face says all. I only apology, dressed and left there.
Was an esporadic meeting, so I was the first and the last time i saw that man.

It happens, good that it was a one-night stand.

It is very enlightening to read some of the responses. I have come across many necro guys who seem to have a very hard time accepting their necro side. This causes them to suppress their necro tendencies because they feel shame and guilt. Unfortunately, there is a plethora of empirical research that shows suppressing one's sexual desires is quite detrimental because those desires will inevitably reemerge after a few weeks and months and when they do resurface, they usually come so strong and overwhelming that the person cannot handle them in a healthy and grounded way. That ends up causing serious problems in their lives.

I have my own neurosis to deal with but strangely enough, I have always been at peace with my necro side. I am not a full-blown necro (I would never have sex with a corpse). I am more interested in having control over a body. I think that makes it easier for me to be ok with my sexual predilections.

For me I have spent my whole adult life becoming practised in keeping my homo necro fantasies separate from my daily life - as a kind, liberal, moral, intelligent man with a good job and amazing friends. I have never wanted to make my fantasies real (thank God) and indeed seeing a real dead body would probably be a complete turn off (don't know? esp if young and fit and recently dead??). For me its the fantasy which drives my addictive. I don't think my fantasy necrophilia does impact my life in that I am able to function very well in society and I am increasingly content and happier in my own skin - slowly dealing with the layers of shame that have affected me (just for being gay let alone necro) and have got some great help through LGBT group and individual therapy sessions. Even talked to my therapist about my necro tendencies. I do spend a lot of time fantasising however - both when I catch sight of sexy co-workers or men on TV or in the street and then on sites like CGD or best deaths or just lying in bed making up immensely pleasurable orgasmic fantasies in my head which allow me to cum and get relief. I couldn't function without the relief of a good old homo necro wank at least once a day (night). My main concern is not that I am ashamed of my fantasies (its been a long hard struggle but I am accepting that they are a part of me and its ok) but that they are so self-contained and fulfilling and fantastic that they have stopped my forming intimate physical relationships with other people. I had two girlfriends back in my closeted 30s and had sex with them but I have never had gay sex and never had a boyfriend - even although I have many gay friends and have joined gay social groups and have completely accepted my homosexuality and I am completely 'out' and lucky enough to live a society and have friends thats mean I can do. My necrophilia largely remains my secret and almost don't want to burst the fantasy bubble by have real 'normal' sex with guys.

I am not a "necro", I don't find dead bodies erotic, but I do find the act of dying erotic. Of course I'm all about burning alive, but hanging and crux appeal to me.
Unfortunately my overwhelming fantasy of being burnt alive myself has created some issues in my "normal" sex life, I basically can't get aroused without some form of fire present. Fortunately candles, fireplaces, and best of all, campfires, are enough to at least feed my fantasy of burning alive!

These feelings you describe demon are intense and you won't get any relief until you actually do it.

You become fixated on fulfiling your dream and consciously and subconsciouslly you aim for it you prepare mentally for the act.

Extremely dangerous situation how old are you?

You either learn to control it or this can trully destroy your life and relationships.

When I was younger I was fixated on autopsy procedure always wanted to crack a dead guy's head open and examine his brain.

I played morgue with alive guys and every time I pull a knife they piss themselves with fear which was stupid and boring.

When I finally made my dream come true with a real dead athlete my cock just wouldn't go down and I was hard 24/7. I was leaking so much cum it was unbelievable.

I still recommend to all necros to pursue their dreams and find their ultimate cum but f it involves hurting other people you need not be ashamed post here and we will try to help you deal with this shit as much as we can.

Some of us have experience and we can help the younger lads here deal with it.

The feeling can be extremely intense especially when the guy infront of me is my idea of physical perfection and I am attracted to him. I have had sex with a few whilst intoxicated and laid on their chests whilst they were out just to listen to their hearts. One Christmas party my sister's boyfriend and I were heavily drunk and he slept on my bed and I was on the floor... He was so out cold that I could lie ontop of him and feel the very life beat inside him. He was slim, black hair with a nicely defined but not over muscular chest and it was like heaven having my head rise and fall with each times his lungs filled with air and being so drunk his heart and pumping not only pretty hard but visibly too.

The urge to have their hearts is there, but I am aware of it and know never to do it. I think the first ever thought of wanting to a pull a lads heart out was my school bully. He was about my height, blonde hair and was muscular. 6 pack abs and thick muscle chest. He was amazing to me for a lad as young as we both was and me being slim with no muscle definition i wanted him. But I also hated him for the way he treated me. I remember in PE we both hid in showers till the class went because he wanted to fight me... I always stared at his body when he got changed but I always refused to shower with the lads because i was hiding my sexuality.. Well anyway he had his top off and put me in a head lock. I could feel the strong heart pumping between his ribs. I got out of it, punches here and there and remember smacking his head off the floor twice and befor the teacher pulled me off him I punched him several times in the middle of the chest where i could feel his heartbeat... I wanted to stop it, i fancied him but i hated him and wanted him to die for the way he was to me ... He's got kids now.. We did get along some time after till he had kids. He loved keeping his top off and I loved looking at his body and wishing I could take that pump out of his chest...

I remember another time I had the urge I think I was 15, with mates on a really hot day beside a local river. Im not much of a swimmer so I sunbathed on the bank but there was this new kid that I had never seen before with them. I think his name was Luke and he was a few years older than me. I think his sister was my age at my school but I never saw him again after this.. He had his top off and again a muscular chest, smooth and visble outlines for pecs.. He was gorgeous and when he sat beside me I happened to glance and could see his left nipple bouncing to his heartbeat and I was fixated upon it.. a bit later I turned around to see him changing and he had the fattest and longest cock I had ever seen, I wanted him so bad..

Honestly, This forum relieves alot of tensions and having a good wank believe it or not does relieve as well. Outside of privacy in my day to day life.. Yes I do have the thoughts and feelings but I dont let it rule my life and certainly would never actually do it.. Wanting and doing I can differentiate... Easily surprisingly.

In world where I could get away with it... god help those muscle boys.. that's all im saying lol.. I wouldn't wreck my life and future to live out a fantasy.

Last edited:
Back