does anyone know of any other 'death themed' web forums?

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
i'm just curious, does anyone know of any 'death themed' webforums?
as in webforums were people talk about their death fantasies and about being dead and dying and gloomy life stories and stuff like that?

i know cutedeadguys is a good place for that too (and don't get me wrong, i love this forum. I feel like i fit in here much more than any other forum with gay men) but i'm just wondering if there's more forums like this?

i'm not actually a necrophiliac at all. i signed up for this forum back in 2016 because i thought i was going to become homeless and die and i wanted to have a good place to die at (not sure if i worded that right but i hope it made sense)

i still think about death a lot and am still fascinated by it. most other threads don't like it when i post about my personal life stuff though. but they dont seem to mind it here at all.

but does anyone know of any other places though? :)

You can always start a Tumblr blog and meet like-minded people.

DeathAddict
Goregrish
Used to be a cute little forum called "GasmicGore" but that was taken down in December. They leaked photos from a high-profile, sensational case where a transvestite jumped to his death in Ohio.

thanks for the suggestions everyone :) deathaddict seems like a very good option :)

if anyone has any other suggestions, please post them too :)

Back