DocumentingReality Restrictions on Registered Users

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Registered users on DocumentingReality now get the following message forcing them to become elite members by donating for the site. Total amount needed $50,000 :retard: We can't even get close to $5,000 to purchase new morgue sets and Chris wants all that money just to cover server costs while his repost whores come here to check for new stuff to steal. :facepalm:

The way things are going soon there won't be any free gore forums left.

DeathAddict Forums also recently opened a paid VIP section.

VvF5aWG.png

Also, if you don't pay you get this:

M9HFI1a.png

vvaaUZR.png

Preview of DeathAddict elite section:

OfINOQE.png

I never paid to see the full DR forum. I only change automatically my proxy every 3 visits "et voilá".
But rarely I found new stuff there. Allmost watermarked stuff I saw and post days before.

And DA is not a bad site at all. Still young. But the bad thing is it has TOO MANY category subforums in death pics and videos sections. And rarely new stuff too

Gore sites needs more daily posters

And DA is not a bad site at all. Still young. But the bad thing is it has TOO MANY category subforums in death pics and videos sections. And rarely new stuff too

Gore sites needs more daily posters

I recently signed up for DA and I agree not much new in their gore section but otherwise cool and friendly community.

If anyone wants to join them here is a link:

https://forum.deathaddict.com

You can also follow me on DA, here is a link to my profile there:

https://forum.deathaddict.com/members/meatpie.1000934

What's so gay? All I see in the DeathAddict preview is too many naked females, and they don't even look dead. I just can't understand why so many people are attracted to tits and pussy. It is a fixation one is born with I guess.

DR is boring bucket of shit. No morgue sets at all, except old reposts from other resources.

Yes, I am afraid I have to agree on that one. Also I find the popup ads super annoying.

uDTnfr2.jpg

I am in shock how many people are donating for "freedom of speech" on DocumentingRepost site. Chris wants $50K for server costs.

He doesn't want to make the slightest effort to purchase a morgue video but why bother when there are so many people willing to donate.:unreal:

Can anyone start a gofundme campaign for CDG we will purchase a lot of morgue videos with that much money and we can even cut elite membership to $5?

Even theYNC are pulling content from us - thread titles and all.

JMycS0c.png

Now this message pops up when you login every time to DR:

R2Dd2Bv.png

We are looking for people who are willing to help and start a gofundme campaign for CDG with the sole purpose of purchasing morgue photos and videos.

If it was for cdg generally I'd want to help, but morgue stuff doesn't really do it for me.

Due to lack of finance we are forced to implement the same membership restrictions like DR.

DR has become a pay website and DA has lots of popups and ads. And zero exclusive content.

CDG was free for all and had no annoying popup ads.

Sadly no one has so far agreed to start a gofundme campaign for CDG and only a couple of people have donated for the site.

That would be a big loss. I can't offer to start a gofundme campaign because I'm struggling with time issues as it is (and my hands are getting worse so keying gets slower and slower as I make more typos - that isn't helping anything).
As I've said, I'm very willing to donate to cdg generally, but not really for morgue stuff specifically because that doesn't normally do it for me at all.

I understand DD and I am not asking you to start a gofundme campaign it's not available in most European countries otherwise I would have started it myself.

It's best if someone from USA could set it up.

As for type of content I understand you more than anyone I know what you like. :tongue for you:

Still shocking that so many people are willing to support a shit repost site like DR whose members come here regularly to pull content and repost.

wYB3rHK.png

The way things are going DR members will soon donate $50K to Chrs for "server costs" this is a lot of money for even the most popular websites running on the fastest servers.

So many people are donating to a website that doesn't even bother to supply exclusive content and relies entirely on posting members.

:unreal:

Thanks Meatpie though I don't entirely agree about DR. Although I am much happier here and don't often go there, when I do I quite often find a few good male hanging pics which aren't on here. And so long as they are not watermarked I do repost them here - in small doses (only) I regard that as quite in order.
And at least one DR member who is only into female hangings and the inverse of me (ie mainly there and occasionally here) does occasionally post exceptionally good male images which he has stumbled on by accident, including two superb nude hanged images which many of us have enjoyed. So the relationship is not entirely negative.

Thanks for the info, so I can rest in peace now that I know you are stealing pics from DR.

Thanks Meatpie. And I am glad that you can rest in peace - so long of course as that is not as in R.I.P. :happy banana:

Back