Do you think motorcycle dude was handsome?

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Only forum elite users can see the full photo set with dude having his helmet removed and uploaded to a morgue tub.

Still regular users can vote!

Do you think dead dude was handsome?

A correct answer may get you free access to our elite section but please tell us what makes you think dude was handsome...or maybe he was an ugly son of a bitch?

Guess his age and we will award you free elite membership!

And one more question...do you think dude's feet smelled in those thick rubber shoes?

[SUB]*Forum competition will remain open only in the next 24 hours. [/SUB]

NO, He was 39. And his name was Clodoaldo Pantoja Brito :D

Oh metal, you ruined our competition. :th_smiley_eh:

".... but please tell us what makes you think dude was handsome...or maybe he was an ugly son of a bitch?" ... And one more question...do you think dude's feet smelled in those thick rubber shoes?"

Oh Pie, yous is just so ... Pie ! :hahahahha: :heart love::rocks4:

looks good from this angles...but not sure once the helmet comes off...

and I'm sure his feet did stink in those boots!

I know whenever I see a fit guy on a motorcycle, especially wearing a mirrored visor, I can't help but drool...and spread-eagled on the ground like that makes me want to go for a ride on his machine.

His bike isn't all that interesting. But one thing I noticed is that some uglier people look hot with helmts on. So it may be better to keep his helmet on his head.

Is that a pistol holster around his thigh? If yes, he must be in LAW ENFORCEMENT. If he's a COP/law enforcer, then I'll vote for him being HOT! and he's 39 and his shoes/feet do smell.

Back