Votes: 135 68.5%
  • Hmm.. cute but not Hot

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • so-so

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Ugly !

Votes: 16 8.1%

• Total voters
Meatpie, I love Raul Bova! Do you know if he dies in any of his movies? I desperately want to see him as a corpse.
That Japanese boy is very pretty. He's so babyfaced. I voted cute but not hot.

he is in the movie AVP: Alien vs. Predator but I don´t know if he dies.

Higladius

To tell the truth,I almost never saw any handsome Asian or Chinese guys in our forum.Besides,even ordinary looking ones seem hardly to be found.Not surprisingly,some people will think Asian guys are pretty uglybecause most of the pictures about Asian men posted are super ugly(Well,If you really do not like Asian appearance, that's another cup of tea).I guess some of you have never got a chance to see the real handsome Asian men.It cannot be dennied that compared to Eastern men,western men look greater and more masculine in terms of trajto(sharp featured),body shape(strong and muscular),etc.Even though this is true,one cannot define that western men are more handsome than Eastern men.There are also some fugly men in western world,at least I see a lot.It could be said that people in the world shares different kinds of beauty.Anyway,everyone can express his or her views freely,that is his or her right.We could say that we do not appreciate some communities.Maybe they are not our type and taste.But do not generalise,please!!!

That Thai boy is cute but not hot. Indian guy can not turn me on, it dosen't mean I am a rasist and also doesn't mean Indian guy is not hot. I remember in an old II world war movie. An american general try to encourage his soldiers and he said do you want to eat raw fish? Every body say no. then he asked do you want to use chopsticks. No! which is quite stupid. Now everyone eat sushi and can use chopsticks. Pizza and Tom Yam Gong which one taste better, I believe different people has different answer. This is a kinky homo western website of course more people vote pizza. So what? Take it easy guys. Find some things wont hurt each other to argue. OK?

God I love armpits!! those asians armpits are so fucking hot!!

Exeption?

I'm sure you'll make an exeption with this japanese dude meatpie...Dont you? :yes:

Some Guys from South and South-East Asia

and one cute and dead half asian.

Last edited:
Yeah he's in Red Cliff. Movie is R rated so you can imagine, lots of death and gore...

That Thai boy is cute but not hot. Indian guy can not turn me on, it dosen't mean I am a rasist and also doesn't mean Indian guy is not hot. I remember in an old II world war movie. An american general try to encourage his soldiers and he said do you want to eat raw fish? Every body say no. then he asked do you want to use chopsticks. No! which is quite stupid. Now everyone eat sushi and can use chopsticks. Pizza and Tom Yam Gong which one taste better, I believe different people has different answer. This is a kinky homo western website of course more people vote pizza. So what? Take it easy guys. Find some things wont hurt each other to argue. OK?
I agree with u @some point, I can tell western ppl are hot, but I can say the same thing to Asians and Latinos, Some of them can be very hot imho. BUT... I can never tell black guy to be Hot, Handsome or Sexy.. Idk, maybe I'm racist? Or maybe I never get the chance to meet and know them in real life?

So, maybe each individuals has their own sexual preferences, maybe some of you here say those Asian boys are ugly, that's fine. But some ppl will not agree with that, to each of their own right? give a little respect to other's preference, will you?

in my personal opinion, some of those boys are hot, but others are just decent. I don't really find babyface as hot, cute maybe but certainly not hot. Once again, it's just my personal opinion. =)

Hot black actor - does a rape scene with a cute white guy in the Movie Descent.

Last edited:
Back