lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
Do you remember the first time you love and see dead man sexy?

and when is the first time you masterbtare?

The first masterbrate for me is when I'm 2-4 yrs old. At that age I love dead animal.

I love dead man when I am 13-14 yrs.

and you?

dead animal.

2 yrs old?

nah, I don't like that.

You don't like what?

If you can remember ANYTHING from when you were two years old, I'd be impressed. Sexuality isn't even established until you are 4-7.

2 yrs is too young to like dead animals

I was 12 yrs old when I first masterbated. I was watching a re-run of Mama's Family oddly enough. Nothing from that show was turning me on, I was just bored. I was laying on bed and under the covers. I rubbed my dick on the blaket until to my suprise this wonderful feeling happened, then oops, I made a mess.

The first time ever to fantasize about the dead wasn't until I was about 21 or 22. Now I can't reach orgasm unless I am fantasizing about death.

I just loved dudes with motorcycle. I read a review on this Australian biker movie when I was 10 or so, and I watched it like first 10 min. One by one (actually only three), they were killed off, and the first one died after he ran into a cable stretched across some rural road. After he got decapitated, his head in helmet rolled. The dude was super cool, and he even pulled a wheelie before he was snuffed.

Then I read about this novel about a high school dude hit by some a-hole, and his body was dumped in a lake or something. There was something really hot about the story, and I discovered how to spank a monkey.

I guess these are rather tame by my current standard, but then this moron on a motorcycle was killed by his neighbour who threw a chunk of wood. Then I found about another dude who ran into a rope just like the movie. He didn't get decapitated, though.

Attachments

• 0425b072614400bee874951851.jpg
    0425b072614400bee874951851.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 738
  • 0425b0752fc9f986ffe53602d6.jpg
    0425b0752fc9f986ffe53602d6.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 525
If you can remember ANYTHING from when you were two years old, I'd be impressed. Sexuality isn't even established until you are 4-7.

I think it must be 3 yrs old that is my first time.
I can rememvber because at that age is my first time to get to kindergarten(School for child).

And in the 12.00 of every day all child must sleep.

I masterbrated in sleep time almost everyday and my teacher came to forced me stop nearly everyday!

I irritabled her so much to made me that.

I'm very shy so much and remember it to until this day.

But I still did it every day.

At that age.You can make masterbrate to peak but its not have sperm of semen.

Attachments

• IMG_1171_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1171_Fotor.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 366
  • 0024286-0107929_500.jpg
    0024286-0107929_500.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 131
I was 12 yrs old when I first masterbated. I was watching a re-run of Mama's Family oddly enough. Nothing from that show was turning me on, I was just bored. I was laying on bed and under the covers. I rubbed my dick on the blaket until to my suprise this wonderful feeling happened, then oops, I made a mess.

The first time ever to fantasize about the dead wasn't until I was about 21 or 22. Now I can't reach orgasm unless I am fantasizing about death.

sweet.

I was 13 and was bored home alone. I undressed myself, put scissors around my big toe, twisted it a bit and came without touching myself.

It was hot, I mean I didn't jerk in the proper sense of the word, I just experimented.

i used to fantasize when i was 9 years old about lying on top of my teacher's coffin. Then, I imagined that I found him dead and no one else was around, so i took his clothes off and used his cold hands to stroke myself. I imagined him being buried and how in a week he might look a bit green. I fantasized about his feet and wanking on his shoes. He wasn't even hot, I was just horny. Still am.

I think mine was when I was about 7 and came across my passed out dad. I wiggled his feet to wake him but he was totally out. I became excited before realizing and all of a sudden messed myself. I didn't jerk for years after, as I didn't understand what had happened, but then it happened again while watching the old movie Dracula where he kills Renfield and then ties his bare feet and hangs him upside down to make him his zombie. Ever since, I've loved dead men.

it happened since i am 4 years... and it is great... until my mother see me doing that... and.. you know what will happen... (x.x)'

Do you remember the first time you love and see dead man sexy?

I don't remember how old I was, maybe 11 or 12, and I was watching "True Grit" on TV. Well that scene of the cute young blond cowboy dead and draped over the top of the horse really set me off. And when the sheriff pulled him up by the hair! I have loved that dude ever since. Damn. That's the first I can remember.

http://www.imagebam.com

you guys all have so romantic first cummers, I guess I am really twisted

The first time, I was only 4 and I still remember how very good it felt. So I kept it going on and on every nap time just like you and got caught for a couple of times by my mum... You could tell how pissed off she was and I had to do it secretly... Up to know i no longer masturbate

Not interested in dead animal, but I had an urge to touching my dad everytime I sleep with him, also when I was 4. That was the sweetest memory I ever had.

I just loved dudes with motorcycle. I read a review on this Australian biker movie when I was 10 or so, and I watched it like first 10 min. One by one (actually only three), they were killed off, and the first one died after he ran into a cable stretched across some rural road. After he got decapitated, his head in helmet rolled. The dude was super cool, and he even pulled a wheelie before he was snuffed.

Then I read about this novel about a high school dude hit by some a-hole, and his body was dumped in a lake or something. There was something really hot about the story, and I discovered how to spank a monkey.

I guess these are rather tame by my current standard, but then this moron on a motorcycle was killed by his neighbour who threw a chunk of wood. Then I found about another dude who ran into a rope just like the movie. He didn't get decapitated, though.

beautiful. :sm (18):

Dead Guys and Masturbating

aiyee alwaze lov occult - lots of von let me tell u!

I start lookeengg for photo of dead guys dis yr. ah'm zew piss awff ('n aye min pizz awyff) et drogg addict who allmozz keell me @ mai home. hee knock mee daown an hee keeckk meee ann aiy m n CICU 4 a week n hosp-tooie 4 2 mos. I keelll heem all z tyme mit my mine. zew I always lookeengg @ detndymentia.com n 1 dayee ah'm herrre! ah'm love e herrre zew mazz det ah'm joineeng! aye trie religion n it fine bot maibee Jehovah leading mee herrre 4 a reazennnn...

Aye'mmm not 2 heppy mit mie zuccezz mit malez. overall, 2 hosben, 2 zigneeficant others 'n a playing vield littered wit ded bodies, all zem. zew mie current boyfrien is a costly 200$ cryzzztl phallus (8 inch wit 6 inch handle wit 2.25 in diameter) n hee lova mee, he keesse mee alll da tyme n heee neverrr go outside) hee help me stay zane a little while longer.:tease:

I never found great pleasure in masturbating, but i remember that i tried with maybe 11 oder 12, to some hentai/rape/torture whatever movie i downloaded. Later, with 15, i had a great boyfriend who shared almost all of my fantasies and he would play dead for me as i did for him.

I lift weight until im exhausted and then you actually get high and dizzy and if you know the right natural stuff to use its like speed and you get sped up 180 mph makes you feel crazy

Back