shyguy49

Forum Newcomer
I enter Brady’s bedroom while he sleeps and watch him intensely. Such beauty in a young male frame. His developed, muscular body honed and tight from intense athletics with a naturally well-built figure. His broad shoulders are thick and powerful, his barrel chest rises and falls as he breathes, lifting the fabric of his bed sheet.
His exposed left arm is beautifully toned with bulging biceps and his thick, corded forearms lead to strong hands, calloused from weight lifting. I feel the rough areas as he sleeps, stroking his palm and listening to his gentle breathing, admiring his rugged good looks and admiring his thick, muscular neck.
I explore the teen’s mind, watching his memories and sigh in sadness. So many times I see the legacy in the male’s thoughts, what he is and what he will become. Sometimes I feel intense disappointment with humans that are sexually alluring at a young age, their personalities end up horribly stunted and tainted with selfish thoughts and cruelty toward others. Brady is no different, and despite his beauty, looking so innocent while he sleeps, he will not improve.
I slide down his sheet, exposing his body and lick my lips at the sight. His finely crafted pecs heave while he sleeps and his tight abs flex in his toned stomach with his soft sighs as his young mind begins to feel my presence.
His penis starts to tent his boxers and I reach over to slide the fabric down his slim hips, moving down his thick, muscular thighs and leave Brady naked in his bed, his impressive, beautiful penis leaking precum from his thick head and large, bulging shaft.
I stroke his penis, smearing his leaking precum across his thick, red head and smell his potent semen housed in his powerful, young frame.
It’s not often I feed on the hot jock of the local high school, but when I noticed Brady, I felt the urge to explore the male’s subconscious. He spreads his legs and sighs, exposing his genitals more and groans deeply, turning his face away and I stare down at the juicy veins throbbing in his thick, muscular neck.
Cupping Brady’s scrotum, I tease his sac and then press down on his taint, making him moan and arch his back, even in his sleep, making his toned stomach stretch and his penis quivers.

gRsDRdJ.gif

I can feel the immense virility on Brady’s young, helpless body and I am sad he won’t amount to anything worthwhile in his future. As I run my hand up his abs and rest over his beating heart in his barrel chest, I feel the strength of the hunk’s heart and make a binding at that current moment.
I move up his body and grip his handsome face, turning it upward and admire his chiseled features. He really is the hottest jock of the school, his masculine beauty is uncontested by his peers.
It’s time to take him, so I lean in and kiss him, sliding my tongue into his hot mouth. He stirs and kisses me back, roused by the glamour and my sexual touch, stroking his large penis and he sits up, grabbing me in his thick, muscular arms.
I wrap my arms around Brady’s broad, muscular back and hold on as his penis enters my ass and he thrusts, fucking me with deep grunts while we kiss and the teen’s power is apparent as he thrusts his hips, his thick shaft filling me and I stroke his hard, bulging muscles down his strong, broad back.
Brady moans as he cums, pumping his semen into my ass and I smile, enjoying his potent semen. As he comes down, I turn him onto his back and slide my hand into his abs, piercing his stomach with a push and feel his hot innards around my grip as he moans, the violation of his muscled body giving pleasure instead of pain while I crack his ribs and open his body up, exposing his beating heart and lean sinewy tissue inside his body.
I grab his heart and pull it out of his chest cavity, the arteries tearing as Brady grunts, dying finally as I remove his heart and sink my fangs into the vessel, piercing it and drinking the hot blood like a tomato as Brady dies.
I lift his head, sliding a blade around Brady’s thick neck, cutting the tissue and removing his head from his neck.
I admire his handsome, chiseled features, his expression relaxed, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape, held shut from well developed muscles in his chiseled, wide jaw. I open his mouth and lean back on his corpse, his blood flowing from his arteries in his severed neck and slide my penis into his mouth, fucking his head with his mouth until I cum, blowing my load down his throat and watch the semen flow with the blood down from the bottom of his head, his blood coats my groin and I turn around to bite into his barrel chest, tearing through flesh and muscle and pull the flesh away, ravaging Brady’s chest before moving down to bite into his stomach, digging into firm muscle and pull out his innards, biting into them and tear them from his body, tossing them across his room while I drop his head onto the floor and begin removing his muscular arms, breaking bone and biting into the teen’s muscle.
I sigh as I mingle my body with his dismembered corpse, relaxing in the pool of warm blood and caress his corpse, stroking the viscera while I lick my lips, moving Brady’s severed head to my mouth and kiss him, sliding my tongue into his mouth and tasting my cum on his tongue.https://i.imgur.com/gRsDRdJ.gif

I enter Brady’s bedroom while he sleeps and watch him intensely. Such beauty in a young male frame. His developed, muscular body honed and tight from intense athletics with a naturally well-built figure. His broad shoulders are thick and powerful, his barrel chest rises and falls as he breathes, lifting the fabric of his bed sheet.
His exposed left arm is beautifully toned with bulging biceps and his thick, corded forearms lead to strong hands, calloused from weight lifting. I feel the rough areas as he sleeps, stroking his palm and listening to his gentle breathing, admiring his rugged good looks and admiring his thick, muscular neck.
I explore the teen’s mind, watching his memories and sigh in sadness. So many times I see the legacy in the male’s thoughts, what he is and what he will become. Sometimes I feel intense disappointment with humans that are sexually alluring at a young age, their personalities end up horribly stunted and tainted with selfish thoughts and cruelty toward others. Brady is no different, and despite his beauty, looking so innocent while he sleeps, he will not improve.
I slide down his sheet, exposing his body and lick my lips at the sight. His finely crafted pecs heave while he sleeps and his tight abs flex in his toned stomach with his soft sighs as his young mind begins to feel my presence.
His penis starts to tent his boxers and I reach over to slide the fabric down his slim hips, moving down his thick, muscular thighs and leave Brady naked in his bed, his impressive, beautiful penis leaking precum from his thick head and large, bulging shaft.
I stroke his penis, smearing his leaking precum across his thick, red head and smell his potent semen housed in his powerful, young frame.
It’s not often I feed on the hot jock of the local high school, but when I noticed Brady, I felt the urge to explore the male’s subconscious. He spreads his legs and sighs, exposing his genitals more and groans deeply, turning his face away and I stare down at the juicy veins throbbing in his thick, muscular neck.
Cupping Brady’s scrotum, I tease his sac and then press down on his taint, making him moan and arch his back, even in his sleep, making his toned stomach stretch and his penis quivers.
I can feel the immView attachment 129180ense virility on Brady’s young, helpless body and I am sad he won’t amount to anything worthwhile in his future. As I run my hand up his abs and rest over his beating heart in his barrel chest, I feel the strength of the hunk’s heart and make a binding at that current moment.
I move up his body and grip his handsome face, turning it upward and admire his chiseled features. He really is the hottest jock of the school, his masculine beauty is uncontested by his peers.
It’s time to take him, so I lean in and kiss him, sliding my tongue into his hot mouth. He stirs and kisses me back, roused by the glamour and my sexual touch, stroking his large penis and he sits up, grabbing me in his thick, muscular arms.
I wrap my arms around Brady’s broad, muscular back and hold on as his penis enters my ass and he thrusts, fucking me with deep grunts while we kiss and the teen’s power is apparent as he thrusts his hips, his thick shaft filling me and I stroke his hard, bulging muscles down his strong, broad back.
Brady moans as he cums, pumping his semen into my ass and I smile, enjoying his potent semen. As he comes down, I turn him onto his back and slide my hand into his abs, piercing his stomach with a push and feel his hot innards around my grip as he moans, the violation of his muscled body giving pleasure instead of pain while I crack his ribs and open his body up, exposing his beating heart and lean sinewy tissue inside his body.
I grab his heart and pull it out of his chest cavity, the arteries tearing as Brady grunts, dying finally as I remove his heart and sink my fangs into the vessel, piercing it and drinking the hot blood like a tomato as Brady dies.
I lift his head, sliding a blade around Brady’s thick neck, cutting the tissue and removing his head from his neck.
I admire his handsome, chiseled features, his expression relaxed, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape, held shut from well developed muscles in his chiseled, wide jaw. I open his mouth and lean back on his corpse, his blood flowing from his arteries in his severed neck and slide my penis into his mouth, fucking his head with his mouth until I cum, blowing my load down his throat and watch the semen flow with the blood down from the bottom of his head, his blood coats my groin and I turn around to bite into his barrel chest, tearing through flesh and muscle and pull the flesh away, ravaging Brady’s chest before moving down to bite into his stomach, digging into firm muscle and pull out his innards, biting into them and tear them from his body, tossing them across his room while I drop his head onto the floor and begin removing his muscular arms, breaking bone and biting into the teen’s muscle.
I sigh as I mingle my body with his dismembered corpse, relaxing in the pool of warm blood and caress his corpse, stroking the viscera while I lick my lips, moving Brady’s severed head to my mouth and kiss him, sliding my tongue into his mouth and tasting my cum on his tongue.
Wow this is a perfect story! Super human sexy monster tearing this sweet boy to pieces and enjoying his blood and guts. Fucking hot!!

He is indeed.
Wow this is a perfect story! Super human sexy monster tearing this sweet boy to pieces and enjoying his blood and guts. Fucking hot!!
Thank you very much.

this story is insanely exciting, i would like to be in Brady's shoes and suffer the same fate. And be abused many times after my death , in all the way possible

gRsDRdJ.gif

I can feel the immense virility on Brady’s young, helpless body and I am sad he won’t amount to anything worthwhile in his future. As I run my hand up his abs and rest over his beating heart in his barrel chest, I feel the strength of the hunk’s heart and make a binding at that current moment.
I sigh as I mingle my body with his dismembered corpse, relaxing in the pool of warm blood and caress his corpse, stroking the viscera while I lick my lips, moving Brady’s severed head to my mouth and kiss him, sliding my tongue into his mouth and tasting my cum on his tongue.https://i.imgur.com/gRsDRdJ.gif
damn so hot I wish I was brady

Back