StrokMcToke

Forum Resident
Hello there! I am sure if not everyone, most of the people on this forum is into or intersted in some form of necrophilia. For me, I am straight and into dead women, and many will have different views or interests, but I am really interested in how many of your necrophilia interests started. I've heard of many cases where certain individuals are exposed to much morbid content as children or of young age. I've heard of cases where it could be related to genetics (i think this is b.s. tho lol). I'm not quite sure how I started getting into necrophilia, but I do remember there was a film I watched in which a very attractive woman was killed and her body was constantly being man handled. I'd like to know some of your first exposure experiences if you want to share. ::dunno::

For me I just have a general interest in the death process itself & am fascinated by death in all it's aspects. I find it all very interesting & should probably go to work in a morgue. I'm not creeped out by dead bodies like alot of people are, I would enjoy the work & look at it as a way of helping the persons that are deceased. I think this will turn into a varied good discussion because there's probably as many reasons for interest as there are members here. For me I think it's neat how men & women's bodies differ even in death, the process of death and I once read that women are less likely to shoot themselves for suicide that men are more likely to do that. I don't know the reason for it. For me it started when I visited a funeral home/morgue with parents to identify the body of a relative...by marriage...that was killed/drowned in a ferry/boat accident. I remember seeing sooooo many bodies piled all over the room. I thought of the gigantic process the employees would have to go thru identifying & preparing all those bodies & recall seeing some man who just looked like he was sleeping his hair was all in place I was thinking that was kind of funny. I had a male friend as a teen that was constantly taking me to see nothing but horror movies and it was all he talked about. Today 20 yrs later he collects nothing but horror memorabilia, watches nothing but horror movies & has bipolar disorder & multiple personality disorder, I sometimes wonder if all that went together for him. He also went thru abuse as a teen. I did too but it didnk't affect me the way it did him. Any thoughts anyone? Sorry I haven't posted in a long time I forgot my pw & the address to this site. Thanks for bday greetings lol~

My parents have always tried to protect me and my sister from viewing corpses, when a relative passed they would say something "He is gone into a deep sleep" or something similar but deep down we knew that this was much more serious than just taking a nap.

As kids we had lots of free time especially during summer and all the boys from the nieghbourhood will arm ourselves and chase stray dogs. We surrounded them and killed them all, one by one.

Our parents were toiling away at work and had no idea what we were up to during the long summer days.

Not all dudes could deal with the corpses because of the stench but I and a few other guys were responsible for disposing of the carcasses. We buried them but we left a few ones for our own experiments - some we left in the sun and we watched them decompose others we put in shallow graves then exhumed them, I really enjoyed it.

I guess I was ready for forensic expert even back then but I didn't realize humans also go stiff and melt after death, my parents never allowed us to see a real human cadaver.

But one sunny day as we were playing outside two speeding cars collided metres away from us, one car full of passangers flipped several times like in an action movie and landed on its roof. Passangers trapped, feet in the air, heads bleeding and absolutely not able to move.

It was a horrible car wreck, we wanted to go and see up close but other people quickly chased us away and called an amulance, it was a total mess.

I and my sister were confied to our rooms for the rest of the day. Later I heard people died in that wreck, I mean it was really bad.

But I guess the moment of truth when I realized I was a true gay necro was again in my childhood, kids in the neighbourhood gathered and decided to play doctor.

Some wanted to be patients, others doctor.

I wanted to be a forensic expert.

:hahahahha:

When a patient died the sent the body to me, a dude will lie on a table for me, playing dead and I would inspect him and prepare for funeral.

It was the most exciting game I've ever played.

I realized I was somehow different from other dudes, girls never made me horny but when I got a "dead guy" I creamed my pants with pleasure and excitement. :rude_churnit:

I think we all have an innate fascination with death. Look at how traffic slows down even when all the lanes are open on the freeway when an accident occurs, hoping to catch a glimpse of the carnage. This fascination perhaps doesn't translate to eroticism for everyone, but for some, it does. For me the realization came when I started getting annoyed with "aggressive" bottoms when I fuck them. Pretty soon, when I have trouble cumming while fucking them, I would imagine them dead and motionless and that'll do it for me! BAM! :punch::beg:

Interesting, it really seems as though there can be many causes. I'll be looking forward to what others say. :)

I'm not exactly sure myself where something changed to make me this way but I remember I was able to see images of death as a child in newspapers and tv because it wasn't as censored back in the seventies and eighties at least not in the Spanish papers or Spanish news shows. I remember some images so clearly from that long ago that I have looked for online in vain like one where a bunch of Colombian narcos got killed and they showed their stripped corpses all lined up in a neat row and an investigator's finger printing them, they were nice and beefy with hairy chests and stubbly faces and their bare feet exposed, and then another with some hot rebel loaded into the back of a pick-up handsome head sticking out dangling off the edge wobbling as the truck rolls away. I got excited seeing these types of scenes and in movies too and the Spanish soaps always had the hottest guys getting killed, if only I had access to a vcr back then. Also seeing passed out drunks during family parties, I'd cop a little feel sometimes. Later on I learned that my uncle worked in a funeral parlor and all the family knew he liked fooling around with the dead girls! I was astounded when I heard this, maybe it is genetic after all.

Later on I learned that my uncle worked in a funeral parlor and all the family knew he liked fooling around with the dead girls! I was astounded when I heard this, maybe it is genetic after all.

Wow, he was one happy necro! What an amazing necro.

Back