DEATH VIDEO

If you could choose a single high-quality video showing a death, what one type of death would you prefer to watch? There are many types of death I’ve seen here on CDG, and all stimulate me. But in this discussion, we must choose only one.

So, for Caleb: Dismemberment of a live, naked man. Agonizing. Deliberate. Slow, keeping him alive as long as possible to feel his death.

What is your preference?
Impalement. A sharpened 10 foot stake driven up the shithole, through the guts, and out of the neck. Lift the victim high and leave him for hours, then soak his bloody filthy still living body in gasoline and burn him

Tied up to a bed/table. A cut with a scalpel vertically across the chest and through the sternum. Ribs spread out with hands or even a rib spreader and then their heart grabbed and squeezed hard. After a few moments the heart is slowly pulled out. Or alternatively, a stab just to the upper left of the sternum, in the heart (or through the sternum with the help of a hammer)

A highly muscular young lad.. Not an ounce of fat on him. Elastic skin, solid 6 pack and built chest, Skinny but ripped literally bone and muscle

I want him strapped down to table like Jake Kelvin on Boynapped. I want to slice open his body reach my hand into his chest cavity and wrap it around his immensely perfect strong heartbeat. I want to apply different amounts of pressure on the pulsing meat, watch his dick grow to both the pain and pleasure. Reach down and suck it... the moment his dick spurts out the nectar I rip his climaxing pounding heart out of his muscular young body and suck up the cum off his abs.

I would chop him up, crush his bones, remove traces of his existence.. I have this idea that I would wear his clothes as I eat him..

Before I move on to the next.. This next Muscular dude I wanna remove his heart still beating whilst I have a zip tie strangling him to death. I wanna remove his heart before he suffocates.

ISIS killed young arab men in some of the most brutal and sadistic ways. It sort of seemed like they were experimenting different methods opposed to a simple decap

I awaited anxiously and hopeful for the time they have a line of strapping soldiers about 10 of them tied half naked on their backs and like did like the Aztecs, one by one cutting them open, reaching into their chests and pulling out their hearts, showing it beating before moving onto the next fit chest

But ALAS what you want most of all NEVER happens.

Brazillians have the right idea.. Always rip out their hearts

ISIS vs Brazilians?
I love them both. They are each unfeeling, brutal, and inventive. But ISIS is squeamish about bare skin and nudity, even with people they hate. Their victims are always dressed in bright orange outfits. Brazilian victims show skin. Lots of it. Sometimes all of it. Mucho dicks! So, while I love to see blood gushing from a Middle Eastern neck :yummy2:, I'd rather watch the boys in the Tropics get chopped up :drool:.

Back