DEATH VIDEO

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
If you could choose a single high-quality video showing a death, what one type of death would you prefer to watch? There are many types of death I’ve seen here on CDG, and all stimulate me. But in this discussion, we must choose only one.

So, for Caleb: Dismemberment of a live, naked man. Agonizing. Deliberate. Slow, keeping him alive as long as possible to feel his death.

What is your preference?

If you could choose a single high-quality video showing a death, what one type of death would you prefer to watch? There are many types of death I’ve seen here on CDG, and all stimulate me. But in this discussion, we must choose only one.

So, for Caleb: Dismemberment of a live, naked man. Agonizing. Deliberate. Slow, keeping him alive as long as possible to feel his death.

What is your preference?
Disembowelment of a naked man up close, which is what I want done to me

Exsanguination. Slow and methodical, tied down or drugged young man with needles inserted into various major veins and arteries, the blood fills the tubes as it's drawn out of his body and I get to watch that light go out in his eyes.

Needles in veins, draining blood...so fucking hot! Tubes filling my stein. Drinking from the stein.

Knife slowly pushed into a guys naked lower abdomen until it touches his intestines then slowly cut upwards to his navel

Full suspension hanging. Guy naked, or in just tight underwear. Ideally recorded from the moment he is noosed until death with full audio, and being able to see him from head to feet.

a bullet in the belly hole with victim wearing a tite white cotton turtleneck shirt.

bbnhQ4B.jpg

Not sure how fast life will go, if stabbed straight in heart .

If a skinny young man laying down on execution table, fully convinced and accepting his fate. Then executioner has to push a sharp knife one inch right to his left nipple, deep till it gets touching backside.

Fully recording each movement of the dying skinny victim.

I would pick the final moments of a drowning man underwater. There are images and clips of before/after but never really of the process itself - the man's struggle to breathe until his life fades away, the slow acceptance of his watery demise.

What is your preference?
Hanging

Back