Death party

Thanks for posting - a great start.

it would be nice to organize a death party. would be nice with one or two executioners. or, if there is no executioner, we execute each other in turn. The last one commits suicide. we can choose either different executions or all the same

it would be nice to organize a death party. would be nice with one or two executioners. or, if there is no executioner, we execute each other in turn. The last one commits suicide. we can choose either different executions or all the same
:wow sign::wow sign::wow sign::wow sign::stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke::shooting spree::shooting spree::shooting spree::shooting spree::shooting spree::RIP::RIP::RIP::RIP::RIP::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars:

incredibly erotic scenes scenes. As for the beheaded corpse hanging from the back of the truck, alongside his head I want to see his mutilated genitals nailed there, and a bloody gap between his splayed legs. I also want to see the grinning killers, triumphant in their bloodlust, but knowing that they will soon die in a similar way

incredibly erotic scenes scenes. As for the beheaded corpse hanging from the back of the truck, alongside his head I want to see his mutilated genitals nailed there, and a bloody gap between his splayed legs. I also want to see the grinning killers, triumphant in their bloodlust, but knowing that they will soon die in a similar way
:skull::skull::skull::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::RIP::RIP: death death everywhere :stroke::stroke::stroke:

Couldn't have said it better - boner heaven.

Back