Death of Jonel in FPJ's Ang Probinsyano

AnonymousPH

Forum Elite
Read the description on the YouTube link. Also, I supplied the transcription, so you will know the story behind this. Here's the transcription:
Emilio: How are you?
Jonel: I'm okay, Don Emilio. Do you I need something from you?
Emilio: As of now, nothing. (Are you sure to continue?)
Jonel: (Yes, Don Emilio. Your request is simple. Don't worry, I'll take care of this.)
Emilio: (Good. This is what you will do. Send the letter to a policeman I mentioned.)
Jonel: (Is it [Ricardo] Dalisay?)
Emilio: (Yes. It's Dalisay. This is what you will say to him.)
Emilio's letter written by Jonel: "Dalisay, do you think that the case about Carmen [Tuazon]'s death is closed? The killer is still on the loose!
Emilio: {After that, send him the second letter. And, tell him that you will meet him.)
Jonel: If you need me, tell me or call me.
Emilio: Of course, Jonel. Now, I can trust you.
Jonel: (What if that policeman you said will not appear?)
Emilio: (I know Dalisay. But, you have to convince him that you were there when Carmen was murdered. Here, that's PhP 100,000. That's downpayment.)
Jonel: (Yes, Don Emilio. I can do this.)
Emilio: (Do you remember the story I told to you?)
Jonel: (I accidentally went there.) (Sir, I am a metal scrapper. I was supposed to scrap metals when I suddenly heard a woman pleading [for her life].)
Emilio: (Pleading? To whom?)
Jonel: (At...) (Sir Tomas [Tuazon]...)
Emilio: (Good. And then, what happened?)
Jonel: (She [Carmen] was still shot by Sir Tomas.) (There. The woman was shot there.)
Emilio: (Now, if he [Dalisay] asks you to identify Sir Tomas, you must point this one [the picture Emilio is holding]. This is Sir Tomas.)
Jonel: (Sir, that's him. That's what she [Carmen] called Sir Tomas.)
Emilio: You convinced Dalisay that you saw Carmen's killer. Here's my full payment.
Jonel: Thank you very much, Don Emilio. I convinced him that I am afraid of your son-in-law [Tomas]. But, I am ready to face him if you want.
Emilio: That's the plan to point him directly.
Jonel: But, why did you stop me?
Emilio: I changed my mind.
Jonel: Well, you're right Don Emilio. Your son-in-law or your grandson [Joaquin Tuazon] might kill me.
Emilio: Or worse, they will torture you to admit that you will betray me.
Jonel: Don Emilio, I cannot do that.
Emilio: I know my son-in-law. I know his methods. If you are caught, then you will admit in front of him. That's why I made sure that you will not encounter him.

Emilio draws the gun from the sealed box that pretends to be an old book.

Jonel: Don Emilio. Don Emilio.
Emilio: Jonel, I don't need you anymore.

Emilio then shoots Jonel in his back, and then fires two more shots that results in his instant death.

Cast on this video:
Eddie Garcia as Emilio Syquia
Chokoleit as Jonel
Coco Martin as Ricardo Dalisay
Bela Padilla as Carmen de Guzman-Tuazon
Albert Martinez as Tomas Tuazon
Arjo Atayde as Joaquin Tuazon (not present in this video)

Back