Dead Young Man Stabbed in the Face and Eye Plucked out

Pop it out of the socket and into my mouth. I want to suck the orb. Then squish and chew. My dream. :yummy2:

I too adore to play with dead eyes and poke them out. Sometimes I press the open dead eyes hard until they start to sink into the sockets of the skull. Along with the gaping mouth I find such cadavers erotic and get very hard.

Good. You should try it sometimes.

Gay necro wishes come true never forget that. There are members here who made their darkest fantasies come true and even shared photos and videos with us of their achievements.

Isn't that cute?

When I was younger I never believed in achieving any of my necro dreams but I turned much stonger than I ever imagined.

So my advice to you is stay with your dreams and never give up on them.

I don't feel my cock from pleasure when I am with a corpse it becomes hard as a rock and I don't feel it as part of my body anymore when I super excited it becomes just a piece of hard dead meat to me. Bite it I won't feel it.

Give me dead feet I can cum three times in five minutes.

I agree there is something magical about the eyeball popping out of its socket and just left to hang there by the connecting nerve.
Yes. I could just stare for hours at those two eyeballs, hanging, staring back at me. Beckoning. Until I begin to touch them with my tongue, flicking them. Then licking. Until my passion finally overcomes my reticence, and my teeth clamp down, crushing the soft gel, and eye juice dribbles down my throat.

Did the second eye see what happened to the first?

Back